Mr. Extractors terpenes. Any1 tried?

Consistency***

Which flavors have you tried with the true terpenes and do you buy the flavor infused or the precession profile

1 Like

Also just want to say thank you for helping me along my way. Try not to overdo the questions but I over think and analyze everything lol was thinking about the zkittlez since that’s the strain used to make the concentrate but have 2 gelatos in the garden. One #33 auto the other blue gelato. Am hoping you have tried at least one

1 Like

I have only tried the Blue Dream Precision. Compared to the other Blue Dream terps I have tried, it was definitely truer to the strain profile I am used to smoking in my bong.

Their Viscosity might be what you’re looking for, but no profiles available. It comes as one kind, but fully cannabis derived.

And you’re very welcome, Pothead.

2 Likes

I’ll try the Terps out. That Viscosity didn’t have good lab results from what I found. Had mineral oil and some other unknowns in it… oh ps. Just got on the website. Having 30% off sale. Goes down even more with 3 2MLS purchases

1 Like

It’s supposed to be 100% cannabis derived, from True Terpenes. According to the data sheets and the coa, it seems to test that way.

ive been to theyer site. looked at the different flavors and thought Who doesnt like Black Berry untill thoroughly reading the safety data sheet. Chemical Pneumonia??? Really?