Mr crabs summer grow

Black sugar rose :rose:

7 Likes

Acid rain 50 days in flower and black sugar rose has 74 days in flowering…

6 Likes

When you do have time,
I’m very interested in aquaponics, the ecocycle fascinates me,
but I can’t seem to nut out the problem of feeding in flower and still keeping the fish happy?..

3 Likes

Hopefully soon… I’m finishing up an 85 Chevy short bed full restoration and a 69 firebird… there taking all my free time… I will make a thread when I do I’ll be sure to tag ya @Enlightened420

6 Likes

Thanks Mrcrabs,
Appreciate it, stay chill Gromie :v:

2 Likes

picked up the last to bags for $3 and change… plus a battery powered bubbler from my clones in case of a power outage

8 Likes

WTF…no mamasita modeling the products? Makes it hardly interesting, Wolverine woulda prolly slashed them bags open. LoL

6 Likes

Hahahaha… Damit boi… you’ve gots me rollin… trust me she ain’t camera shy … I’ll gets some eye candy pics soon @LoCoRock

4 Likes

Pretty wild we had to move to the Greek alphabet and we only just hit the peak of hurricane season.

6 Likes

Haha tell me bout it… stay safe. It curved us… got a few showers here and there … filled my water tank to 250 gallons of rainwater… :grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

So far looking like we’re gonna get 4 days of rain. But they don’t know where the hell this thing is going.

3 Likes

@Bobbydigital I know … I’m prepped with candles … beer… liquor… bud … generators and gas just incase… neva know what mother natur has in store

7 Likes

I’ve been pretty lucky so far this year down in the armpit of the map. They can come up with plenty of names w/ Q, U, X, Y & Z. The one storm I had this year was friggen called Isaias…what is that? Not to mention with all this racial crap they will surely use way more ethnic names soon and every Chinese name starts with "X"or “Y”. LoL

1 Like

Xi xi nie!

2 Likes

Your welcome :smiley:

1 Like

grand daddy purp… getting lit :fire: I hope I don’t violate forum rules… @LoCoRock as promised…if I do violate it’s your fault… . living the dream. Probably living y’all’s fantasies also :heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::dash::dash:

8 Likes

Damn, this thread is getting HOT!

2 Likes

Loco is speechless :joy:
That is a difficult feat…

1 Like

Good thing I didn’t ask for a head shot…God knows what I’d be looking at then huh!!!

2 Likes

@LoCoRock… lmmfao… For head shot pics there’s a small fee attached to them… :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes