Mr crabs summer grow

lol… you already know… :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Ive never smoked a blunt, but that there looks like some professional rolling skills!

My joints always come out pregnant. We had a rolling contest in High School. My buddy rolled the most perfect joint, it was down to him and I as finalists. I won because the judges said my joint was more “irie” as it had character. He was pissed for a whole year!

5 Likes

We are about to try out some black sugar rose… I used to roll blunts… but I can’t smoke tobacco anymore… I either way we bout to get lit :fire::dash::dash:

10 Likes

Looks :fire:!! How you work on cars with those nails dumbfounds me.

6 Likes

My skills are incomparable bro… :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen Mr digital in a while and he knocks in the door with a doozy… Funny what what right dere!! LMAO

3 Likes

Those are like detail specific vice grips, that’s where the magic happens!

5 Likes

Cola looks tasty! Indoors?

2 Likes

Yes indoors… I should be harvesting acid rain and hash bomb… 24th of September… @AAA

5 Likes

As in having his balls in a vice? LoL :joy:

3 Likes

The worlds tinniest vice!

1 Like

Vice is such a brutal word, let’s say massager…

3 Likes

Nice Crabs!

1 Like

Credit to @ThcinKC on the breeding of BSR!

3 Likes

@ThcinKC … for sure… great job… Great strain
And another shout out to @RAP… great job on the Acid rain… super kill… I tried a premature bud that Broke off… I can’t wait till harvest day

7 Likes

Im hoarding the rest of the AR seeds I have!

6 Likes

I don’t blame you … that is some fire :fire::fire::fire::fire::100:

5 Likes

clones got my winter grow…can’t wait this heat is unbearable :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

Mexican sativa… passion fruit and so ecxited… I found my griselda blanco seeds… now I have the money for the conversion of my back bedroom into an aquaponic Setup… but I just don’t have the time… that’s how it is when you got time you ain’t gots money and vise versa…stay medicated everyone :dash::dash:

11 Likes

I told you those seeds would turn up lol. Everything’s looking great as usual :cowboy_hat_face::facepunch:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m glad… i only had a few left… i with clone it thou… great cross

3 Likes