Mr crabs summer grow

Thanks my friend

1 Like

enjoying some sun

5 Likes

enjoying morning sun, transplantation to bigger pot is a must, they have outgrown there one gal pot

8 Likes

Your plants make those 1 gallon look like solo cups. Nice work, looking healthy.

1 Like

Thank you my friend, the growth in coco is amazing

1 Like

I’ll say! Damn.

These are my soil plants in 3 gallons… Seeds sprouted in 3/25, they are a few inches bigger now.

8 Likes

Sweet, you got your hands full,lovely looking plants, what strains you growing?

In that pic is:

Gorilla glue
Sour diesel
Grand daddy purple
Durban poison
Mexican sativa

2 Likes

This pic is mostly Skunk #1 with one Northern lights and Afghani:

5 Likes

Nice variety, ive grown mexican sativa outdoor, they will get 8ft plus easy

I’m scared of that 8 feet!

How is the final product? I bought my first batch of seeds with zero germ rate, a buddy gifted me 2 from his. Was hoping for a male to breed, but got 2 females.

1 Like

Haha, yes we had to plant those near the river, a restricted area, only farmers and border patrol had access to it. Due to border issues we decied not to go that route this year. Smoke was smooth and enjoyable enough fir daytime use.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report. I will be crossing it with Skunk and Northern Lights.

1 Like

This is my first crossbreeding project, im testing the waters beforr i go out, made lots of seeeds, train wreck crossed with purple snowman.

1 Like

Nice.

I tried to get some more basic building block strains, but both my Durban and Mex have not given any males. I know, tough problem to have.

This is the one that wants to be 8ft. F’IM ed already

2 Likes

Switched to watching

1 Like

My buddy was going to get rid of his purple snowman male instead he gifted it to me and i just gifted him some seed from their offspring

1 Like

Good morning @TDubWilly glad you coukd stop bye. Im tempted to put one in tge ground and one into a scrog. We’ll see how thingsgo

2 Likes

Weekend pics loving the sun

17 Likes

Money, money, money!

1 Like