Mr crabs summer grow

Tomorrow is gonna blow. How do we go from 73 to 42 in a day? Canada, your cold air is getting out again. Please come get it.

7 Likes

man That suxs, we’ll i took the week off, I have some projects to complete here at home, stay warm my northern friend, get some hot chocolate and a joint and sum cuddling!!!

3 Likes

NO I will not make out with you @Mrcrabs

4 Likes

It is said, the proof is in the tasting . . . :unicorn:

2 Likes

@Gremmall, I ain’t that easy, lol, another successful smoke session/ jog
At a pleasant 80 degrees, have a wonderful evening everyone!!

9 Likes

One good thing about a New England winter, Mr. Crabs, is, you get to appreciate spring, summer and early fall.

Enjoy the 80 degree weather and have a pleasant evening. And now, I will go and get a nice euphoric high on my vape pen and just chill.

Buenos Noches, Mr. Crab. Hasta la vista!

3 Likes

Here we have extreme summer, Summer, fall, and a couple cool fronts, I’m wearing swimming trunks and wind breaker

2 Likes

What color jacket? And is it tied in a bow at the bottom so I can see your belly button? Lmao this is high gem

1 Like

This is what it looks like in my neck of the woods.

First major snow storm. 6 to 14 inches. Ready to break out the skis and snowshoes!

7 Likes

It’s pretty cold here too. Down to 57!

Tomorrow’s high 74.

5 Likes

Good morning :v::green_heart:
I’m missing the warm weather already.
Looking out my backdoor

Have a great week!

11 Likes

That’s about what mine looks like too Jewels! Old man winter is here :pensive:

8 Likes

That means it’s time for the indoor stuff that reefer addicts love lol

12 Likes

Hahaha and a good morning to you too @Gremmall :joy:

5 Likes

Good morning back at you…you girls stay warm today lol. We got no snow or ice like they claimed but I’m in front of my heater today anyway lol

6 Likes

Good morning @GreenJewels . . .

Yesterday morning I noticed the weekly weather forecast chart you had posted was almost similar to the weekly weather forecast in my area. I am in the Pioneer Valley region in western Massachusetts around Amherst.

:horse: :service_dog: :dolphin: :water_buffalo: :unicorn: :panda_face: :eagle: :fish: :water_buffalo: :owl: :chipmunk: :unicorn: :panda_face: :eagle: :fish: :guide_dog: :horse:

5 Likes

@Prince33 I’m in Ohio. I’m not a fan of cold but the snow is beautiful

Stay warm my cold weather growing friends. And for those in warmer weather, enjoy your warmth :v::green_heart:
I’ll try to send some sunshine your way @Missiles We finally have some today. It makes the snow so pretty

7 Likes

Oh my @Gremmall. I can’t say reefer has ever made me do that. Ain’t nobody blowing a horn up my A$& :thinking: WTF :joy:

7 Likes

I must say I had to put a long sleeve on this morning, it was a balmy 68°.
Crab - “single life” ??? I’ve heard you talk about the Mrs. Crab before, what had happened was = ________? (Fill in the blank)
It must be break up season for if this is true you are number 2 I know about this weekend.
Smoke em if ya grow em!!!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::laughing:

2 Likes