Mr crabs summer grow

Got drunk for free, didn’t lose a game afraid to play for moneuy

5 Likes

Free beers all night, ohh no, can’t be beat

4 Likes

FREE, is the best brand there is. That is what I always said, when I used to drink anyway! Hope you have a good day my friend. Smoke em if ya gotem!

2 Likes

Oh yeah babe!
Lucious!

:hearts: :fireworks: :kiss: :hearts: :fireworks: :kiss: :heartbeat: :fireworks: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :fireworks: :heartbeat: :fireworks: :kiss: :fireworks: :hearts:

2 Likes

I’m thinking ol :crab: is still playing pool or passed out in top of it!!!

2 Likes

just never seen the center’s like that, probably fine but had to ask. Lol

2 Likes

@LoCoRock, hell no, it’s action time little buddy!!! Time for a quick run, then gona hit the heavy bag, Just got back from Corpus Christi Had a wonderful time everyone!!!

I. Loving single life :metal::metal::metal:

6 Likes

@Prince33, thanks brother, she’s a cutie, airline stewardess

3 Likes

:+1: to loving life, single or otherwise.

4 Likes

@Teacherttom1 ok I thought that’s what you were talking about lol just wanted to make sure. Ya they’re all like that I thought it’s normal lol

2 Likes

Jogging. Pull-ups. Boxing. Yoga. 3 new girlfriends. I’d say single life suits you lol. Did you get enough beer in you to get a few money games in?

2 Likes

Whew!! That’s good just another lesson for me. Thanks for getting back, always looking to head of any potential problems!

3 Likes

Of course, hit them fools for $160, and free buckets of :beer:!!! @Gremmall, I’m just there for these gals to help them through there hard times!!! Saint crabs :crab:

5 Likes

It’s a hard job but someone’s gotta do it :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Good morning Mr. Crab, and all . . .

This is going to be a cold week with temperatures ranging between 40 degrees to 12 degrees Fahrenheit.

So long as it doesn’t snow I can cope with the cold with proper winter clothing, gloves, watch cap and waterproof, highly insulated boots. In extreme cold and wind, you wear a Balaclava.

Snow forecasted tomorrow morning between 9-12 noon with 1-2 inches of snow.

Balaclava

4 Likes

ABC: Australian Bastard Cannabis

I came across ABC from a topic here, Aborigine Grow From Seed by Medijuana.

5 Likes

@Prince33, good morning brother, sending warns vibes your way, stay warm my friend

7 Likes

Happy veterans day everyone :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Good morning @Mrcrabs I have to say, I’m jealous of that warmth. Have a great week and happy growing :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Ouch, I feel blessed with this weather, thank u, family and friends finally left time to get to my grow room set up

7 Likes