Mr crabs summer grow

@Beezy745, carnalito, lil rob, Is the ish to get them fellings going, love your vibe!!! Awesome jam one of my go to’s for sure. I’m gona hit you with some old school here in a minute! Driving to corpus christy

2 Likes

Dam, @LoCoRock, you’re in the prime of your life, what some call, your salad years which you can stretch to your seventies and beyond if you watch what you eat, feel and think positively.

I have a high metabolism too. I’ve stayed lean and fit by eating healthy foods and, doing basic Hatha Yoga and feeling, picturing my self ageless and healthy.

Am so owly becoming a stoner . . . vaping, smoking weed non-stop for a day or two. I will need to have several strains on hand because after a while the effects are not as intense. Changing to another strain might get back up to where I wanna be. :stars:

2 Likes

You can’t go wrong with this @Beezy745
2 Likes

@Gremmall just passed the checkpoint

4 Likes

How appropriate that they use a coyote crossing sign!!!

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs I cant wait till we meet my friend! I love you vibes bro, some people dont understand some old school lil rob vibes! Haha and the brenton wood! That’s my guy! What about this one

2 Likes

a Classic for sure,hanging in the 619 is where i learned to love the old slow jams, when I make it the way I’ve got a few people to meet and a smoke session for sure carnal

3 Likes

Yeeee hhaaawwww
3 Likes

Everyone have a great evening, cuz I am!!!

11 Likes

We need some bridesmaids pics cuz :sunglasses:
Or at least the back of ones head ahahaha

2 Likes

I’ve already got one digging my vibe. She took some selfies on her phone of me and her,:bulb:. Bye the end of the night I’ll ask if she can send them to mine, wink wink :wink:

2 Likes

You just butt dialed me land I must say it sounds fun over there lmao…drink responsibly rofl

3 Likes

@Gremmall as promised, she’s a cutie!!!

7 Likes

Looking Real nice. Couple Questions if ya dont mind what is the Brown spot in the center of those 2 leafs? Is there more like it? Maybe the strain? Sry just never seen it and couldn’t find a pic online so just thought I’d ask. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love is in the air, at least for tonight!

3 Likes
3 Likes

@Teacherttom1 Can you screenshot and circle the spot you’re talking about, sorry I dont understand or see what spot my bad lol

2 Likes

Damn Crabs! Dude the night keeps getting better. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Time to hustle

7 Likes

Now your talking my language
One of them anyway lol
Go get em Minnesota

5 Likes