Mr crabs summer grow

Good morning boys and girls, I’ve stared my Sumer grow, it’s a cross between ilgm trainwreck and gage green genetics puprle snowman hybrid.

The smaller one was sprouted on 4/9 and the bigger one I don’t remember but it’s a little over a month about 12inches both grow in super soil mix. The mix contains perlite ,vermiculite,biochar and black soilder fly castings Here’s my larva hard at work they live in bed of pine neddle compost and biochar which later gets composted even further in my compost bin, for another year This is my composted mix, it took about 2 and 1/2 years in the making but it’s working great so far and to finish it off I mulch my container with left over leaf trims ! IMG_3400|374x500 , I’ve had happy plants no issue wat so ever, and my plan is to only give rain water through the whole grow my friends. @MattyBear @Budbrother @Drillbit @BlackShirt @FloridaSon @Covertgrower @SmoknGranny @garrigan62 and so many other friend I’ve missed!!!

28 Likes

here is one of my clones sharing here home with a tomatoes plant in the same container and has only been top feed once with same compost mix and mulch

4 Likes

7 Likes

Love it! Thanks for the tag. That looks like some great compost. I’ve also been composting my plant trim. Growing cannabis with cannabis is the goal. Let the grow season begin, Brother

4 Likes

Dig it! Thanks for letting me follow along!!

1 Like

No problem fellas, just trying to set up a system where if I have to get up and leave all Mrs crabs has to do is water. No ph’ing , no mixing nutes, no worries.

7 Likes

Aww considerate hubby :grin:

3 Likes

Yes very considerate and worried plant parent, lmao

3 Likes

I knew it was all love for the plants with a secondary bonus

2 Likes

She’s loves here plants but tends to stick to growing cactus and succulents, marijuana ain’t her cup of tea, but enjoys a smoke or two so she’s game

3 Likes

I love my succulents and cacti but they are secondary to my cannabis. Why did it take so long for the compost to be ready? I haven’t use soldier flie larva before, only worms and bokashi. I’ve been considering trying out the drunken composting method, 21 days to completion.

3 Likes

The pine neddles take a long time to breack down and it gives the biochar more than enough time to get charged. Plus I still had another compost bin that was full and had to use first which left this one sit out for another year, the older the better

5 Likes

Awesome I’ll follow along!

2 Likes

Awesome @Covertgrower , I forgot to add, I mix my compost with coco, I don’t grow in straight compost, I try and layer my mix towards the bottom of my containers or top feed

4 Likes

Coco is good stuff. I have one plant in it now, and it’s doing better than I expected.

4 Likes

I hear you my friend. My potted plants love it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag! They’re off to a good start :+1::v::bear:

3 Likes

Thanks Matty , I’ll be updating in the weekends, weekdays get a little hectic, glad you could join along.

1 Like

Girls going fine except a bump in the road, He’s acting innocent but he’s the culprit she’s recovering fine yesterday she was 30 days from seed 13 inches, today they will be in lock down Have a great day everyone. off subject I just sprayed this challenger, smooth as glas you can see the reflection of the Buick in its paint job. Another one bites the dust. I will chat with you guys later gotta put this car back toghter

19 Likes

Sweet paint job!

2 Likes