Moving Plants Around

Sorry if this should be posted in a different area.
Back story first.
First time grow, in greenhouse in fenced yard. Had 2 plants stolen on the weekend. Enough said about that (not that I’m still pissed about it).
Question is, for next summer grow, would there be an effect on the plants if they were moved from inside to outside almost daily? (Brought in before I went to work or to bed).
Would this stress the plant too much?

If you have room to grow them inside why not do the whole grow inside?

No you’ll be good. But if you have strictly inside plant you risk bugs

2 Likes

Bro get some electric fence wire, some cheap decent security cameras and some solar outside lights and a 45. You keep them pesky lowlifes away!
I dont think going from outside to inside to sleep will affect them. I would just make sure there are no lights around them that are brighter then the moonlight.

1 Like

I just don’t understand way people would take what you have grown for your needs. instead of just going out and growing their own. Hope everything works out for you good luck.

2 Likes

Because people are lazy

3 Likes

I enjoy the growing process. And honing my skills on drying and curing to get that great flavor and smoothness .That would be pretty lazy when you can’t plant a seed.

2 Likes

Yup right I still figuring out that dry cure procedures I got good smoke just not the flavor yet but I need to be able to let buds cure up

1 Like

I’ve done this for years. My girl sleeps inside and goes out when the sun is shining.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone.
I figured there wouldn’t be any issue with moving them around.
Reason I dont do a strictly indoor grow imSICKkid is that I loved having them in the greenhouse with my other plants (also hydro rates in ontario suck balls). I don’t mind doing the little extra work.
Beezy745, I like your thinking, but Texas law is frowned on in Canada lol (I have a boom stick that would make them shit).
Shes gone now, but this is what one looked like on saturday.
Put alot of hard work into them.
Resized_20190907_185713|375x500
Cheers all.

The problem is that the same people will be back looking for your other plants. They will know that you have them, what happens when they go to your greenhouse and don’t find them?

1 Like