Moving auto into tent different light schedule?

So I now have enough room in my tent for an auto that I’ve been growing out of tent. The tent is on opposite light schedule then the grow room,my tent is in our “grow room” bananas figs. Should I put in when it would get extended dark or light for a day? I hope this makes sense lol.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter when you put in an auto. It wont effect it no matter the light schedule
Photos are sensitive to lighting changes but autos are not.

10 Likes

Light schedules to choose from and quite successful are 18/6 20/4 22/2 24/0 however theres quite debate on 25 hours of light it showed they benefit from dark period…i run mine 22/2 with a dark period of 2 hours they have grown awesome in ffof…im using advanced nutrients micro grow bloom and big bud all at 1/4 strength lst done as well as fim.

Excuse the mess i vac it up after i took pic…lol

3 Likes

Shes 35 days from sprout @420noob

This is 74 days since sprout

3 Likes

Ive only grown 1 auto which i just finished. It started on 18/6 and stayed in my veg area until it was a momth into flowering. It was then moved to one of my flower tents, where it spent its last 6 weeks. Still waiting on the final weight, i am going to try and trim it down to jar up tonight. Definitely tasted good for very green pot.

2 Likes