Movin' on up like George and Wheezie!

@FreakyDeekie,as long as you remember i put the eek in freak!!lol

1 Like

Hahaha @BIGE And I put the eek in Deekie :rofl:

1 Like

I am technically supposed to close move and shuffle threads when a user creates several of the same one improving both info on the thread and reducing demand on server. I wouldn’t open a topic the system closed on it’s own when just as easily a new topic and thread could will be born of it’s ashes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

that makes sense! I created a new one so we are all good brother! I’m gonna un-tag the others, No need to get everyone involved! @Donaldj Thanks!

1 Like

@Donaldj,join the fun!

1 Like

@daz49 @North_East_Newbie @NTMAREMACH @Coltfire @Nug-bug join in!

3 Likes

What? No pictures? :smile:

2 Likes

Lol I am always around I just lurk in the shadows and the 3:45am starts are shite kicking me this week being on site a 40min drive out of town for 5:30 blows the only upside is I am off work by 1-2 for another day or 2. Then it’s back to 7am starts to keep by-laws happy lmao worst part we get busy so I get into shape than it dies down again for a week and back feeling like I am out of shape

3 Likes

Woohoo!
Now to see how quickly we hit 10,000 on this new thread!

Anyone want to start an over under?
I vote under three months

2 Likes

I’ll hit 10,000g in under 3 months homie… ha! He wishes.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it @McLovin777! :joy:

1 Like

Oh crap now I won’t never be able to catch up with you guys​:upside_down_face::confused:

1 Like

i’ll get some up soon @arpeggio.

I wanna see. Please tag me as I’d love to follow

How bout them Cowboys! Possible contender for super bowl & unseating the pats

3 Likes

boo :-1::football::football::football::football: no :cowboy_hat_face:

hahahaha :thumbsup::football::palm_tree::v:

3 Likes

that would be nice @Laurap

2 Likes

@OldStealth @Smokin_ernie @Screwauger @Savingpvtviper @Stomper @Stonetothebone

1 Like

4:53am and time to get my arse to work have good day people keep the thread rolling lmao :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in total agreement with you Mr Mayor on all things growing But wait till ya see them Cowboys

2 Likes