Movies to watch when stoned! You're favorites?

If you have float tanks anywhere nearby, I HIGHLY recommend it… Haven’t done it in an “altered state” yet, but even on its own its a very worthwhile experience.

and you still cant beat the classic horror films on '‘creature feature’'back in the 70’s - lead-in was a 6 fingered hand coming out of a pool of blood. me and my bro would blaze and watch for hours.
man i been smoking my whole life…lmao

1 Like

Bwahaha :rofl:

Along the lines of the OP suggestion of Naked Lunch, there is also Brazil. Odd and fantastic when not baked and even better when faded. And Altered States is such a crazy movie!! In a good way lol

2 Likes

best stupid movie for me is !!!
PAUL

:alien:

4 Likes

Love Paul, instant classic.

I can’t believe I completely forgot to add This is Spinal Tap to this list as well.

1 Like

My Go-To movie has always been Fast Times at Rigdemont High. Jeff spocoli is my spirit animal! :rofl: Anyone a big comic book movie fan? The new Batman coming in March looks good. what’s your take on Robert Pattinson playing the role?

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Chatterbox ( 1977 )

Chatterbox (1977) Roadshow Home Video Australia Trailer - YouTube

1 Like

On Netflix, watching the latest Guy Ritchie flick. The Gentleman.
Gratuitous bud growing,smoking, and I couldn’t stop laughing at White Widow Super Cheese :rofl:
Its like drinking my grape drink with a pinky in the air :crazy_face:

SL out.

3 Likes

@Awarth32 As Bruce he was emo. As BM he did ok.

But what got me. What made my head explode. Was the slow motion rabbitthole I fell down in…(cue in horror movie from the 70s music)

I am 50. (hits joint) Oh,Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman. Hmmm :thinking:
I was 40 listening to " Are you gonna go my way ??"(hits joint) :love_you_gesture: uh huh,that’s her dad
I was 30 watching (hits joint) I watched “Angel Heart” baked something awful and couchlocked. :scream: wait thats her mom… :astonished:
I was 20 and I finally watched Cosby show reruns. Studying took priority over tv. Sorry.(hits joint) :speak_no_evil:
I was 10 and I watched Roxie Roker on “The Jeffersons”
(Drops joint) :open_mouth: oh snaps,thats her grandmother! :dizzy_face: (Its like the end of invasion of the body snatchers and Donald Sutherland makes that face)
Whoa that family has been stalking me my whole life. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

SL out.

2 Likes

I liked The Gentleman, good story and very funny when baked.

We Still Kill the Old Way. Not a fan of British stuff at all, my wife is, and she got me to watch this with her, pretty relatable being in my 50s now.

Great stoner movie I don’t think anyone mentioned, Homegrown w/ Billy Bob Thornton, Hank Aziria, Bon Jovi, Jamie Lee Curtis. Anyone here who hasn’t seen it should. Entirely relatable and darkly humorous.

1 Like

Homegrown is a great movie!