Move from outdoor to indoor, not sure when to begin flowering

I have five plants that were outside in pots for 2 months. I started a grow room, and moved them inside 10 days ago. They are approx 30" tall and seem to be doing well. Have been under 600w MH 24/7 since moved. My question is can anyone advise me on when to change to HPS on 12/12. Have grown couple times outside, so have never had to worry about this.

@Blountville,

Normal (non auto) photo sensitive seeds can be flowered at anytime you want by changing the light cycle to 12/12

Auto seeds are on a fixed biological clock of when they flower, and any light.

1 Like

@Blountville,

First. Welcome to ILGM everyone here will be more than happy to help you with any problems.you may come up with and visit the lounge its where we all get to know each other and tell some good jokes.

Anyway, your plants are ready now to go 12/12 it really up to you on how big you want your.plants.
Gp for it my friend

Will

1 Like

Thanks so much for the welcome and advice! I thought I would be fine switching now, but sage advice is always helpful. Will post pics if o figure out how to.

1 Like

Pics are easy to post. In lower, right hand corner of reply box, select “upload”.

1 Like

Cool. Thx!

I may go another week or so veg, unless you guys think should switch now.

1 Like

If you have the room, I’d wait another week. But remember, that first two weeks of 12/12 lighting is when your plant really stretches tall! But again, if you have the height in your grow room then you’ll be good! Hope this helps.

Treez

1 Like

Yeah, I have 10’ ceiling, but afraid light coverage would suffer with too much height. Not sure how much benefit they are giving me, but also have 2-26w CFLs and a 24" T-8 below canopy, just because they were laying around the garage. Lol!

1 Like

Like I said…just depends on how tall.
Just remember when you flip to 1212 your plants will stretch to almost if not twice there size.

Will