Mountain Retreat in April

Alright everyone. My girl is treating my for my birthday to a secluded cabin in the mountains and some good medicine. What are some of the strains I should try when purchasing? Blue Dream, Purple trainwreck are already on my list, but what are some of the must try if I can find them???

3 Likes

My top all-time favorite so far is Pineapple Express. Man, that was uplifting stuff :slight_smile:

Have fun man!

1 Like

I cannot really help here since my personnal experiences with differents strains is very limited , however, I wish that you pass a great time and a happy birthday Hawkeye :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Niala. I’m gonna have to leave the cabin I already know haha

1 Like

Is it today your birthday ?

1 Like

No the 11th

1 Like

Ok, me it’s the 21 st, we are two spring flowers, lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :innocent: :v:

1 Like

Like @Niala have such limited exposure to many strains. I grew Sour Diesel & Bubba Kush in 2015 and that’s all i’ve been using since.

Bubba Kush is slighly less stony, brighter flavor profile. I give that one to my friends who say weed makes them paranoid and like to bake when they have stuff to do.
The Sour D is what I prefer. I use that in my edibles and all around consumption. It’s got a more hashlike profile and might make some people sleepy. I like how mellow it makes me feel.

I’m really looking forward to the prospect of 12 varieties to sample come harvest time though.

2 Likes

I love Sour Diesel and am growin it right now. I’ve looked at Bubba kush and am going to try an find it

1 Like

good medicine. AND stony enough for rec users! :thumbsup:

1 Like

@Hawkeye_diesel

This one is all you brother " The Brotherhood " @ 28% thc

3 Likes

I’ll have to try an find that one

1 Like

27 days and counting. The 3rd I’ll be buying some top shelf meds and headin to the cabin, leavin the 2nd

1 Like

So I’m gonna be tryin to find: Alaska thunder f, the brotherhood, bubba kush, blue dream, and since I’ve heard so much good from @Countryboyjvd1971 , about gorilla glue. Any others out there?

2 Likes

Check out the train wreck great night time smoke helps me sleep bro :+1:
I’m going to grab some with my next bean order for sure :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v:

1 Like

I like purple trainwreck, so I’m gonna have to find some of just the trainwreck. I saw some last time I was up there an passed on it

1 Like

I enjoy it it’s a heavy smoke but I like that myself bro

1 Like

Hell ya can’t beat " Brotherhood @ 28% "

2 Likes

I’m gonna try an find it, fingers crossed brother

1 Like

i’ll help ya…lol it’s a BrotherHood thing

2 Likes