8 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Absolutely love it. :clap:

10 Likes

@Turbonelson Hear hear! :clap:

1 Like

6 Likes

I NEED that for our foyer. We are to the point that if weed offends you, then YOU offend us. Here is a entire room dedicated to the herb. You know it is bad when you need a Harbor Freight rolling box for all your gear. But really, a plain ol joint is my favorite method of consumption. :sunglasses:

My grow room is a mess as we have been putting up the grow greenhouse and garden and working for weeks. I have yet to really tidy up after the my last harvest of tent grown Critical Mass in there. Got 18 cannabis plants in various places all over Hell’s Half Acre here. Five in tent, with three of those to go to greenhouse, one potted for a friend who is afraid to kill the plant, so guess I will ‘babysit’ read 'germinate, grow, maintain, feed, harvest, trim etc for her. And not cost her a dime. Just good karma going out is my thought. Lol

9 Likes

Fully agree! With you Kiki if weed offends you YOU offend us ! I could see that on one of those Uncle Sam recruiting posters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stole this off IG. Don’t care though, made me laugh! :joy:

10 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

42fe83a95eeff65b8c378da2492dd722

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Got it! I thought I had ordered a tin metal sign but it is a poster. Put it on or weed cooler.

11 Likes

Ummmmm! Woo! Weed cooler??? What is this contraption???

1 Like

It is a wine refrigerator we got at Costco. It was one of the few we found that has temp that goes to 65. I had read somewhere that the best storage temp was 64 deg…a whole bunch of joints ago…in any case, it is pretty handy to have.

4 Likes

I like it! N yip have heard the same thing 16c 64f ish . Added to list of must get one day .

1 Like