Mother day pruning!

@NUG61

Lighter shot. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s flip Friday, now 9 weeks since flip, still waiting for my siphon pump, so it’s just top up with water and pH correct for the last week, eh seems ok, ppm stays at about 1300 or so with the pH generally slowly falling over several days.

@NUG61 @The_Chef @SilvaBack203 @Aussie_autos @Newt @HappyHydroGrower

Maybe another 2 weeks to go, hard to say, seems to be nothing but clear so far. They are getting fatter and I have been pinching off the big shade leaves as they wilt and die. I will also add it’s cold on this side the planet, like 0C or 32F, so that might be slowing things down some.

So on with the pictures, one thing for sure Gelato seeds seem to be the most unstable of genetics, four completely different plants, although they all smell similar. The mango smell on my sticky fingers after pruning off the shade leaves was intense, more mango than mango.

6 Likes

Wow they look great @StevOz i would say at least another week or two you have to be happy with ur garden bro

2 Likes

Simply growgeous!!! But, I agree a week to two.

2 Likes

Looking very nice…i agree maybe a couple more weeks. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Damnnnn those girls r amazing man

1 Like

@kettle

The latest colas.

1 Like

oh buddy, that’s’ looking awesome… so nice to see it all dialled in… :wave: :ok_hand:

i read in an earlier post u were struggling with cloning… i remembered i did too, and Aloe vera sap (from the leaves) was the best for me… and i had a plant or 2, better then any rooting gel or powder…

love the set up… ah the bunnings totes… gotta love them…

and yeah i hate to agree (even though you didnt ask… :smile:) as long as you can leave those beauties … the better, unless you have plants coming up the rear… :sweat_smile:

great to see man… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@StevOz most excellent!!

1 Like

It’s flip Friday, now 10 weeks since 12/12 flip and day 110 from seed.

It’s just been water and a bit of pH up, all week, ppm at 1380 and never moving much from there, so I’d say they are almost done feeding. My transfer pump finally arrived yesterday, so I’ll be replacing about half of the res with water to bring those ppms down. I can’t see any amber, need to get one of those scopes, 10x zoom is the max on the phone cam, and it’s a bit tricky to get a decent shot.

Either way, I’m aiming to harvest in the next 7 to 10 days, as I think they are just about done and that would make it less than 120 days seed to harvest.

@NUG61 @Fieldofdreams @SilvaBack203 @Newt @repins12 @Oldguy @kettle

So here is the picture show…

5 Likes

@StevOz I love the variety of colors in your tent!! Killer vibes in there! Outta likes so please accept :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Looking really good Brother. Are they still drinking daily?

2 Likes

Godly those are some amazing colors

2 Likes

Not drinking a lot, they are only using a litre or so at most per day per tote.

2 Likes

Yeah i would get those ppm down. Sounds a little nute locked if they are not dropping. It looks pretty milky on this end, definitely close. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Lookin great my friend. :clap::clap:
Super nice colours.

:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ok, got around to dropping that ppm reading, pumped out 15 litres from each tote and replaced with pH corrected tap water, now at 1070 ppm in both totes. I’ll check again tomorrow and may repeat depending on the ppm readings.

1 Like

@NUG61

Same readings this morning, so got serious and pumped and replaced 30 litres with PH corrected tap water, now both totes at 630ppm. I’ll check again tomorrow and will give them some nutrients.

1 Like

If you are in the last couple weeks before harvest, i would let that ride. They are bulking any more the last couple weeks.

1 Like

Day 117 since seed, day 77 since flip, only pH corrected tap water and a dose of H2O2 added in the last week, ppm staying steady in the low 600s.

I will be giving them the chop this weekend I’m thinking…

Does this seem about right?

@NUG61 @Fieldofdreams @repins12 @Aussie_autos @Newt @kettle

Pictures…

4 Likes