Most unique terp profile?

So after growing 30+ strains I’ve come across quite a few reruns with slight variations. Then i started growing pyramid seeds shark strain ( northern lights x skunk) and the early terp profile smells slightly of mint then slightly tropical fruity then at the very end a hint of salt water. So what’s the most interesting smell you’ve come across?

2 Likes

This is my kinda question!!!

Ive had a Wedding Cake (Phenofinders?) that smelt like Newports level mint lol. It wasnt consistent n barely came theu in the smoke but was different.

I had some bagseed that came from a dieselly kushy kinda of smoke. It tasted like ass… seriously dirty socks/meaty just HORRIBLE. Great smoke but I couldnt get past the taste after a few grams and gave it away.

Black Domina always gets me going as well. A peppery spicy smell while growing. And cures into a citrusy kinda white widow flavor knock ur socks off indica smoke.

Sweet Zombie… grew maybe 4 to flower? At least 3. All 3 smelled like different flavored starburst. Crazy candy flavored. One even smoked JUST like candy.

N finally… the sprite flavored Super Silver Haze I grew a couple years ago. It was nuts… like carbonated starburst (not to be repetitive but no other way to explain it…)

Ive had berry leaning Northern Afghanis. Tried the Lucky Widows (@Haildamaged bred) that tasted like cereal… had a red diesel that was sickening… and a Deluxe Slurbert that smelled and tasted so much like Double Bubble bubblegum that it made ur stomach hurt :rofl:.

What can I say? Ima flavor hound

4 Likes

Same here i have a bloody skunk right now that smells like a cherry starburst , it’s very excellent cant wait for it to finish to give it a high test

1 Like

Bloody Skunk is one of the more stable strains ive noticed. It almost always turns a nice reddish color and always has the terps.

Never tasted it but id defo grow it

4 Likes

That’s ironic because this is the only strain from sweet seeds that I’ve grown that DIDNT turn purple i cant complain its stacking bud very densely

2 Likes

That poo poo smelling ganja from back in the day. Probably a SK pheno.

2 Likes