Most Pitiful Harvest Award

If I don’t win that award for this then the completion is rigged I tell ya. :wink:

But seriously this has got to take the prize. It’s my first born, germinated way back on 3/30, it’s a Purple Kush Auto and I did absolutely EVERYTHING wrong to it for it’s entire life. But I also cut my teeth on her and I appreciate that.
The trichomes are cloudy/amber=80%/20% so it was time to put her out of her misery.
I washed the buds ( LOL, no real buds just some popcorn) and put them up to dry.
If I get 1 joint out of this girl and I actually catch a buzz I’ll be satisfied, actually I’m already satisfied with what I’ve learned from this one.

As you can see in the pics roots were my first target of destruction by overwatering and causing root rot on day one and on…, that’s where the mistakes started and they didn’t end but I won’t bore you with the details of all the carnage.
I have 9 more plants following, each one a little better off than their predecessor, a couple with colas actually taking shape.
Some pics of the root ball so to speak and the “buds” That came out of a 7 gal. bag, didn’t come close to getting root bound, lol.

1 Like

well she has purple and some shimmer to her…so you got that going for ya…

4 Likes

I’m seeing more then a joints worth! :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve seen several growers on their 3rd and 4th attempt before making it to harvest. I’ll still say congrats. Dry and cure her right… enjoy the fruits of your labor!

9 Likes

Yes I’m drying in one of those hanging weed dryer things with the fan and filter, it’s in a room that’s at around 58-60% RH and have grove bags for the cure.

5 Likes

:metal: we look forward to the smoke report

3 Likes

I do too, lol

1 Like

Aye man some is better then none and we all gotta starr somewhere and were all learning, testing, and evolving new ways to grow so dont be discouraged. Kinda like you said refine your style of growing and try to do better every go around, best of luck growmie theres alot of solid people in these forums with alot of experience so dont be shy if u got questions mann post um up.

1 Like

Hey Dont worry i harvested a purple lemonade auto a few months back i only got 27.45 grams not even a ounce i normally get a half pound from one plant

2 Likes

I had a 5 plant harvest at 4 oz’s couple grows ago. Failure is often the precurser of mastery. Congrats on harvest. Fact is, not everyone can do this. Even with peeps holding their hands while they do it. You have shown you can hack it. Well done!
Enjoy your first homegrown, and good luck on your next harvest. You dropped seeds already right?

6 Likes

Dont fell bad! It sucks but does happen here and there. I lost half last season (Im outdoors) I lost my Banana kush and skittles to Caterpillars and my Bruce to white flies!!! I just tried to not freak out ( Which I did anyway) I was pissed!! But I just enjoyed the others and start over again next season. Try to figure out what you did wrong/If anything and try try again…Good Luck!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’ve been dropping seeds since the last frost, there’s more coming this season FOR SURE :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thats whats up! Whats your next grow gonna be?

My newest are Bruce Banner Autos.

2 Likes

That is gonna be a really fun plant to grow!! @Iamme

This was my only successful attempt at an auto. I had this idea I would grow them with photos to have a little extra every once in awhile…

I did not account for a learning curve or them to not like the same nutrient levels as photos….

I think this was attempt 3 and the last one I tried

3 Likes

LOL, I don’t mean to laugh but I honestly just did LOL.
I’m laughing with you Bob, not at you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Dont give up this is my first auto second grow ever
You got something there.

1 Like

@PharmerBob :scream::flushed: that’s insane!! Did those come from ILGM?

@Iamme this is a joint worth of yielding :joy:

2 Likes

I love your attitude, awesome mix of humor and humility- is that what they mean by “self-deprecating humor”? I think so. Rock on bro, you’re doing great!

2 Likes