Most "ghetto" grows with great results

You’ve seen my first version of my setup lol ghetto as hell

7 Likes

Hey, I like what I’m seeing. Any pics of anything yielded in these conditions?

1 Like

7 Likes

my tent and lights are not getto but my medium is. I wanted to see if I could grow decent weed in organic soil from Dollar General. Just Cus. So I mixed in some compost and some perlite and have been top dressing. they seem to like it just fine. I have around 10 bucks in 15gallons of soil and less than 20 if you include organic top dressing. I am around 3 weeks flowering maybe 4. I use Dr. earths for nutes, have 2 marshydro ts 1000s, temps 65-77°f and 45% to 55%RH. I am happy with results so far, But time will tell. the ladies are a critical mass, a white widow fast and a Jack Herer

4 Likes

2216412-9ac37b1adbadafee00e6e73aaf63c726

Currently man

5 Likes

4 Likes

my first ghetto room

Ive only been doing this for a few months so I havent had a harvest yet. First harvest planned for sometime in Jan, only a few weeks more weeks until I flip.

2 Likes

well man they look very healthy!!!:fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! I like run you got going! DG soil! “Buddin on a Budget” sounds like a possible thread title! They look GREAT!

1 Like

my next grow is even cheaper cuz I am using reclaimed coco from previous grows, earth worm casting and compost, it will also be loaded with Dr. earths. only thing I paid for was the dr earths for this grow. 8 bucks at home depot. I might just name it that, lol. My goal is the best quality, simplest and cheapest grow possible. I have about figured it out. growing is such a journey.

4 Likes

Nice!!

Do it! Tag me if you do! Im always on board for cheap but efficient!

Bro how the hell you start a thread with “ghetto grow” and not let me in on it? This is right up my alley. Good stuff. Mind if I park the camper on your lawn for a while and set up camp. I sware I’ll just stay till it’s over, not like I’d stay until the wife is upset and I use all the hot water. ,:ok_hand:

4 Likes

2 Likes

before i had my tent Man i made a box out dressers, panda film n carboard all for around 300$$.

Only pic i got that kinda show wat was up before, ladies hermed on me of course but they still produced 6 oz’s.

5 Likes

Here are my “ghetto grows”, one is just in my bedroom under a Chinese LED from EBay :sweat_smile: and the others are in a cupboard in the kitchen under a vipaspectra 600w :man_shrugging:t3: They all seem to be doing fine none​:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Love it

How did the buds get so …round???

Looks like mine🤣

1 Like

not sure…didnt pay no mind man