There is this green moss or algae and I have no idea what it is and is it harmful?
Looks okay to me.
its a bit of mould, lightly rake the top soil
I’ve taken off the moss i can see so far but I haven’t even really thought about getting something to counter it for i don’t want to hurt the plant. If its not hurting it or dangerous I’ll probably just leave it.
I get that from time to time, it’s from the soil being wet for extended time. I just use my hand and rake and kinda refluff the soil. Like @James68 said.
Thank you <3