Morning Garden IV

@Willd I’m glad it was just a busy day that kept you away. Thanks for the tour. Nice place you have. That looks like a workout! Just working on a Clementine joint here, still waking up. That takes all day some days :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

Here’s a jam for you only one f in this one

3 Likes

Pronounced the same, I misspelled it on purpose way back when I setup my first email. So long ago that I don’t even remember exactly why, but there was a reason! LOL I’ll answer to Jeff, Jefe, and many other more colorful names :slight_smile:

Nice feel to this…has a lot of the same feel as some of your stuff, they must be a big influence. Very funky.

3 Likes

Two of my eclectus parrots will drop the F word at you in 3 different languages, lol lucky they haven’t done it for a while

5 Likes

that looks cold @Willd, be safe!

2 Likes

Good morning friends!
@Willd: cool video, I’ve never been snow shoeing. It seems like a good workout. It’s cool super dog has a trail to run around
We lost power last night right before bed, was happy to wake up to lights on and heat working this am.

6 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s been raining heavy all night,its a really dark day and still raining, I had a really rough night again but more coughing,cramps and lung pains,hardly slept,feeling good though as I just got my girl Scout cookie seeds have turned up,whoop whoop,and I’ve been looking around for another car to replace my old one , @North_East_Newbie. Glad you woke to power and heat, have a great day everyone

@Hogmaster. @Zombo. @DoobieNoobie
@Screwauger. @elheffe702. @Willd
@Coltfire. @Smokin_ernie
@Myfriendis410

9 Likes

Thanks @daz49.
Hope you can get some good rest.
I’m sorry you’ve been having a time of it lately.
GSC seeds would put a smile on my face too!

6 Likes

Wacky Weed Wednesday!
Where does the time go?
I hope everyone is having a good time

8 Likes

Whats up @daz49 @North_East_Newbie @Willd a little cold here today but the sun is out and clocks will be going forward. The warmth of spring is making its way. Slowly but it is coming.

5 Likes

Yeah definitely looking forward to growing those girls,but I have 4 lemon cake on the go ,probably 5-6 weeks old and 2 white widow that are about 2 weeks old,thinking of splitting the grows as 2 grows due to lack of space in my grow room and then doing the Girl Scout cookies after

@Smokey2. @North_East_Newbie
@Coltfire. @Zombo. @Screwauger @TxGrowman. @Hogmaster
@Willd. @Myfriendis410

8 Likes

Thmokin Tokin Thursday is here again!
I hope everyone is having a good time!

6 Likes

Morning Gang. Busy day but starting with a buzz makes it all okay!!
Peace.

7 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,traded my car in and got a new car,gonna start a new grow thread son,its raining and really grey outside,had a huge headache last night and nasal but feeling good about my new car, so I’m skint and everything has come at once but I’m sorting it out,have a great day everyone

@Hogmaster. @Screwauger
@Willd. @Zombo
@Coltfire. @elheffe702
@Smokin_ernie. @TxGrowman

10 Likes

Ok so where is the pic of new car??? Hope your feeling better, I know how you must have felt,as I’m in day 3 of one of my migraines, it’s 3 am and I’ve had an hours broken sleep so far tonight. On a good note, the smell of my plants are wafting straight up the backyard in my window smells so nice, it’s getting close to harvest,and I can’t wait,crossing fingers brother in law brought the harvest machine :wink:

4 Likes

image image image

There you go brother,its a 2.4 turbo diesel

9 Likes

The Volvo has come along way in shape no longer the box, how’s it drive??

3 Likes

It’s a really smooth drive and lots of power when you want it

3 Likes

Nice ride @daz49

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I’m liking it, hopefully it will last a while

3 Likes