Morning Garden IV

They are burnt out when they say that. You can try attaching the cart(s) to a threaded battery to be sure. But yeah sounds about right after a couple weeks and 100 draws

2 Likes

I picked up some new cheapies from aliexpress that work just as well.

Now that I have so much first hand proof that they’re ALL consumable, I decided not to waste my hard earned dough on brand name carts anymore. I’ve pretty much resigned myself to treating them as “single use” and not refillable at this stage in the game. Any I refill are a bonus. Turns out the .5mL carts are less apt to burn out b4 empty

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with your reflexes mate. Is your light ok brother?

3 Likes

@Oldstoner is that a burn from the wire or did the wire cut you?

1 Like

Not even 7 on Monday and I am already trying to calm my anxiety over work. GD helps along with purple haze

7 Likes

Oh no it cut or more of a small tare . I had a loop in the wire to shorten it up to give them more room at the end of the last grow and when I was re setting my tent to start over I dropped it . Like the fool who doesn’t think and tries to catch the knife they just dropped ( which yes I have also done ) I got a boo boo . It isn’t bad it just stung like a mama because of that twisted wire they use…

4 Likes

No sir my light did not survive the fall which is my fault also . My tent needed cleaned first and my bucket was still in the floor and the light got wet . Ya know I wasn’t really planning on sharing that part ( kinda extra embarrassing) but since you asked lol .

5 Likes

Ahhh bugger. Bloody water will do it Every time. Haven’t been following your grows to know your set up, I hope your able to replace and keep truckn without too much of a set back. Sorry to expose the other accident on you mate. Hope you have a quick, clean heal.all the best Oldstoner

3 Likes

I’m the same type of reflex JUST SAVE THE DAMN THING.I once dove 18ft to the bottom of the ocean floor where we were on anchor. I dropped the bosses 12"" SWIBO. I JUST JUMPED OVERBOARD. POPPED AN EARDRUM. …ALL GOOD. STILL HERE

5 Likes

Thank you for the well wishes brother. All will be good on my end . I have always had jobs that are rough on your paws and the light was a cheapo Meizhi 450 led so it must just be time for a upgrade. Im seriously considering trying a regular high output but the heat scares me . Any how I stilhave about 2000w of leds to grow with .

5 Likes

Yeah man I have always jumped first and then realized that may not have been my best course of action second . Pops used to tell me as a kid , son when when your dumb you gotta be tough and you really need to toughen up .

4 Likes

Your laughing bro. You don’t get to be an old stoner without learning prior prep

4 Likes

I’ve been told to hasten slowly

4 Likes

I’m not really sure why but I have just always been the guy that does the stuff nobody else wants to do . To me it is all work a job is a job if something needs done do it or get out of the way and stop whining about how much your job sucks . I was a commercial fisherman for 25 years and you wouldn’t believe how many people think they want to be a fisherman. Then they get to go and about 1 out of 8 or 9 stay more than one trip.

5 Likes

You gotta be kidding me. I’m a trawlerman by trade. 21 years worth. King prawns brother. No shit. And your right in what your saying. Anything from 1 night to 100 nights at sea for me.

5 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s still very grey and wet here,in lots of pain but the humus is finally here so I really need to repot today if I can,have a great day everyone

@Midwestnewbie. @Hogmaster
@Screwauger. @Smokin_ernie
@Willd. @elheffe702. @Coltfire
@Myfriendis410. @Zombo
@TxGrowman

8 Likes

Small world brother. I was a third generation grouper , snapper , on bandit boats and long liners . Did a couple of swordfish trips and one season crabbing which was the worst 3 months of my life .
I miss tall water some days bud

5 Likes

I also did several years on the charter boats at Clearwater beach marina . That was a sweet ride after being off shore so much

4 Likes

Not wrong there man. I drove for half my career. Nothing better than being paid to hunt. Yep, I miss it too plenty. Salt is in our veins bro. Doesn’t take much to smell it all from the loungeroom, only gotta look at the clock n u know what’s goen on over the horizon. Pleasure to meet you Old stoner.

3 Likes

@Bubbles1 pleasure is mine bud .

3 Likes