Morning Garden IV

thank you…lol
i like that shirt!

2 Likes

It’s so sad that people will steal your weed ! My friend in New York state put five traps out in the garden and he had one sprung with a boot stuck in it. The thief got away but did not steal any pot plants. I imagine he had a problem putting shoes on for a while ! LOL

5 Likes

F&&ker could have at least left the other!

3 Likes

Smokin’ Tokin’ Saturday!

Wow there’s so much to do. With all the melting it’s time to make some islands of pallets to get what scarce remaining firewood we have up off the ground and out of the wetness. We have another small pile of extra long that needs to be cut down and also removed from a bank of snow and put on pallets to dry.

I got all my girls transplanted into number two nursery pots yesterday

DownEast Highbush 2019

Speaking of pallets, I have to go load another load of pallets onto my trailer for my fence this year.

I hope everyone is having a good time

5 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s yet another grey day here,wet on the ground but not raining atm,finally the humus turned up today so I can repot the girls,have a great day everyone

@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@North_East_Newbie

@Screwauger. @North_East_Newbie
@DoobieNoobie. @Coltfire
@Smokin_ernie. @TxGrowman
@elheffe702. @Zombo

5 Likes

Broke out the ol’ powah hittah
Thems some dank nostrils now!

11 Likes

@Willd Shortest distance from point A to point B = straight line= BRAIN HIT, LOL.
That’s what we called them in the 70`s

4 Likes

Smokin Tokin Sunday.
Sun is rising. Lots of chores to accomplish today.
Our pallet island is growing as the snow continues to melt and sog the ground & everything on it

Fortunately, I have my oranj oil to help me cope!

I hope everyone is having a good time

4 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha

You actually remember the 70s?!?
Look, you made me drop my spoon!

2 Likes

As a by the way if your led ever starts to fall do NOT grab it by the wire

8 Likes

Ow! Ouch! Eech! Ooch! Mama!

3 Likes

No likey. Yeeouch

3 Likes

YEEEOOOWWWCH! Man when I seen that ,it made my finger hurt! That deserves one really big… DAMN!

Vaguely, the high spots anyway?

5 Likes

Best Bud Trimmer - YouTube @daz49 this is my new toy ,just waiting for delivery.

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool! Looks like it does a great job with minimal effort.

3 Likes

I have one that is very similar,let me know what you think of yours bro

AC_SY400

5 Likes

Will save me weeks of trimming, ,I’m not pulling anymore plants until it gets here , not picking up the scissors anymore after trimming this last lot,which will be done tonight.

2 Likes

I remove the majority of fan leaf in the field manually prior to harvestIng. I grow outdoor exclusively, so there’s no need to run my harvest though this leaf mulcher to condense & contain that debris.

I tried one I purchased for $150USD & ended up canabalizing it for the variable speed electric motor after determining it was 100% useless for trimming fan or sugar leaf.

On the other hand, if you harvest you heads with all the fan leaves on and grow 2’ long heads, I can see it’s value .

2 Likes

MMJ Monday!
Whether it’s legal or not.
Enjoying my own oranj flavored oil blend this morning.
Not sure why but I combusted flower & keif yesterday.
I’ve had a nagging cough ever since so I won’t be doing that again any time soon. Had no idea vaping oil would turn out to be so much less irritating.

I hope everyone is having a good time!

5 Likes

Morning Willd and other Gardeners.
My carts no longer register in the battery, just says “no atomizer.”
They are fairly empty so that’s likely why.

Hope everyone has a good week. 15° is not my idea of spring so I’m bundling up like it’s January to take trash out and warm up the car.

Peace.

6 Likes