Morning Garden IV

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,been very rainy in Wales the last month and lots more on the forecast,been smoking some really smelly gold leaf from my gold leaf grow and it’s been curling for about 12 months now and is still really fresh and sticky and even more smelly, I had one that was sativa dominant that I’m smoking now and I had an indica dominant one that’s still tucked away in the attic,I’m doing mainly gummies at the moment and a single joint is lasting me 4 days but I’m getting to the stage where my lungs just can’t handle the smoking anymore but it’s so hard with such great tasting and smelling weed not to smoke it,the gummies I have 50 to a tray and I eat 25 at a time,they are quite small and they taste really nice to,just about 40 minutes to start taking effect and they help a huge amount with my pain and helping my appetite a bit and I generally do them early afternoon and they last until the AM hours when I go to bed, I have some white widow that I’m making my next batch of tincture with so I’ll have some gummies from them next,these gummies are from blueberry and super silver haze , I used an ounce of each in that tincture and I still have jars of both in the attic still curing and about 6 months along so far, I never thought I’d have so much quality weed in my life and especially grown by myself,keep up the growing everyone and live your life self medicating,be safe everyone

2 Likes

I have a lot of pain from my emphysema and it’s making it almost impossible for me to smoke cannabis anymore so I’m really loving getting into my gummies,you can make them as strong as you like and try a few and add to it till you get to where you want to be,they are helping me with my appetite and sleeping and really good for my pain,they don’t take away my pain but neither do all my pain killers but they are much better than my pain killers at not getting me focused on my pain and my head is giggling and flicking around all over the place, I can still get things done but I’m not thinking about my cramps and how bad it hurts to do thing’s and gummies you can make what ever flavour you like, I make strawberry and raspberry and I can still definitely taste the weed to and if you feel the need to top up through the day,then you can,going to be making another batch in the next few days,I hope you’re all doing well and enjoying your weed

3 Likes

Just finished a batch myself

2 Likes

Looking very yummy brother,what flavour is that your using and what other flavours do you do ? I’d like blackcurrant or blackberry but I can’t get it

1 Like

I haven’t made any yet, I’m jelly you have them all figured out I have been working on rosin and well being lazy lately to be honest lol.

Edibles are a much different effect that’s for sure,
I feel like I do want to make a nice batch of coconut oil and use a syringe to dial in my dosage though.

Do you guys find a difference between indica or sativa edibles?
Not sure how all the biochemistry and pharmacokinetics works but I do know the liver changes it to a different type of chemical which has a different effect and also is stronger than our regular thc for smoking.

2 Likes

I’ve only used indica and sativa mixed in my tinctures so far,the first was sativa dominant but still mixed and my current one is made from blueberry and super silver haze and they are both mixed plants but indica dominant,this one was stronger but I used twice as much weed to make it and maybe you get better each batch you make to,my next is white widow

2 Likes

@daz49 I use strawberry gelatin and apple juice and agave mixed for sweeteners. I reduce a little over a cup of tincture at least, usually 1 1/2, I get a good amount of oil from it so it’s a pleasant mix of apple strawberry and a weed taste. I like the hint of weed.

@Nicky I’ve used tons of strains individually and mixed and never had anyone say one batch had a certain effect over another batch other than the general “that batch was crazy strong compared to last time” I have the weird DNA receptor variant that keeps me from feeling edibles like everyone else so I can’t judge them at all. I kinda get a high off them but I can walk thru as many edibles as I can eat no matter the dose. Get a good sleep once I lay down but function and think fine. The DNA stuff is really interesting if you haven’t read up on that yet.

How’s the pressing been going? Still pressing flower or started playing with bubble hash yet? After my first batch of bubble hash I ran and pressed I have a hard time pressing flower. The returns a quality of bubble is hard to beat.

First press

Second press

4 Likes

Did my gummies I waited till they are ready and I’m having some for breakfast,just half of these,strawberry flavoured and made with apple juice, I hope you’re all having a great day,it’s still raining here but I’m happy

6 Likes

2 more bottles of tincture made,I did it a bit different this time, I soaked it in a jar in the fridge for about 2 months,shaking it 5 minutes every day and then I did 8 hours in my mb2 butter maker last night,it was really well separated from all of the shaking and soaking before I put it in the butter maker, and then I cheeseclothed strained it and this time I also used coffee filters after the cheese cloth, I still have gummies at the moment but it’s already for use when I need my next batch,this is made from my white widow and smells really strong

7 Likes

I haven’t made gummies for couple of months now, I’ll have to make a batch today, I can no longer make brownies with my pot as they just make me a zombie, and I don’t like it, I’m now making a lot of dabs, I don’t seem to cough as much and get so much higher for a lot longer, then just smoking.

1 Like

Wish I enjoyed the edible high but I don’t it seems to heavy in the body. Maybe for a rain day when I’m gonna be a couch potato…
Quit smoking a bit ago so Im jelly of you that can enjoy the edibles

Finished off my Durban poison,so today I am decarbonising an ounce in my Ardent life and then using my MB2 butter maker to make the tincture

5 Likes

Nice I seen a couple people have those things. XNA you show us what comes out of it?

1 Like

So after the butter maker it looks like this

Then I strain it through cheese cloth and squeeze it out and then put it through a coffee filter before it bottled as tincture

And all I do is reduce it down when I want to use it for gummies or however else you wish to use it

3 Likes

What’s the product look like, I can’t see it.

1 Like

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone in the morning garden

3 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone in morning garden , I hope 2022 is a great year for you all

5 Likes

Not nearly the traffic on here as they use to be. Where did everyone go @daz49

1 Like

I know what you mean bro. I used to be on here every day, I can’t really say where most went I guess I didn’t get the memo

2 Likes

Some of us are still here my friend. :grin:
Hope ur staying well over there. :pray:
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes