Morning Garden IV

Lol well done on the brownies, I can never seem to get them very strong but the gummies I can, I just ran out of my Christmas batch of gummies on the 15 January, It was my my birthday on the 14 so I made them last and we made another batch yesterday,yeah I’m lucky to that the lockdowns don’t really effect me much but I have already fallen out with a family member and a childhood friend for not agreeing with the government and not believing all their lies, I have a background in the pharmaceutical industry and I know there’s no way that they made a vaccine that fast and how long it normally takes and that they must have had the vaccine ready to roll out before we even knew anything about the virus and that the masks that they are so reliant on won’t stop a virus,I worked 9 years running teams packing clinical trials and commercial drugs and I trained the teams and I assessed the teams to , and I have done a lot of research into this but people,even family members and friends refuse to listen but not just refuse because that’s fine that’s their choice,I’m not pushing my belief on anyone but just for not going along with the government and arguing my own corner that now they have deleted me and even more just ain’t talking to me anymore,it’s frustrating and we are also seeing lots of suffering from patients who are not able to get their normal treatments or tests done because of all the restrictions, I can’t see the country or even the world for that matter coming back from this one oh but the big companies are getting a lot wealthier from this

4 Likes

@daz happy belated bday, my daughter shares the same date, with your butter what amount are you using of each ingredient??

3 Likes

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes,same belated birthday wishes to your daughter,how old is she? I use an ounce of weed to 500 grams of butter, I hope you and your wife are doing fine my friend

2 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,the snow has been and the rain has washed it all away but it’s snowing again today,supposed to be forecast for the next week,bee having a few nasty headaches keeping me awake again, I was offered the vaccine last week,I had a phone call from my doctor and I said no thanks , But some of my family have had it, I hope you’re all sleeping well and your not in to much pain

@Holmes @Willd
@Myfriendis410 @Coltfire
@elheffe702 @Midwestnewbie
@Zombo @DoobieNoobie
@North_East_Newbie @TDubWilly

7 Likes

One of the best ways to control dosage is to make a big batch of coconut oil (choose a recipe that has lectin as this will allow your liver to process the thc more efficiently). Oh and don’t forget to decarboxylate.
Once you have that ready you can get a rough idea using a simple calculator.

http://www.howtoedibles.com/recipes/infused-coconut-oil

If you made a nice sized batch you could test it with a kit you can buy online or you could send it off to a lab.

From there you can use a 3ml syringe to dose candies, brownies, add some to some butter or to cooking whatever you want.

5 Likes

@daz49 ,I do 2oz to 500 butter , maybe that why mine are so strong. I’m going to have to make my next batch on half the magic butter half normal butter , just to try and make them not as strong next batch. When the sun comes up I have to take a pic of my super silver haze for you, I couldn’t believe the size of it , I thought there were 2 plants in the space ,but it is only the SSH.

2 Likes

@daz49

That is all one SSH plant

6 Likes

Thats the rest of the garden, everything in bud.
Looking like about 12 pounds

8 Likes

Dang that’s a full garden! Where is that what country?

2 Likes

In beautiful Australia , having a beautiful summer

4 Likes

Don’t tell my dad that lol!
He got a Ford RV van over there like 3 years ago or so, a used one and his retirement plan has been fly over there and drive all around the country. He’s an old hippy who likes to ride his bicycle. He’s stuck in Canada right now probably won’t be going over there for another 2 winters lol.
His buddy has the van parked in his yard somewhere near Adelaide I think but yeah he goes all around the country he said it’s quite hard and expensive to buy smoke over there but thankfully after 3 years he’s started to make some connections.
I like Aus but your guys water situation worries me a bit, like south Africa.

Your garden looks amazing!

2 Likes

What’s wrong with our water?? We have fresh running water , in the outback they rely on rain water, but when no rain they just have it trucked in, it’s only when in droughts the outback suffers .

3 Likes

Nothing is wrong with the water but your running out of it, it’s a hot dry country which is getting hotter and dryer. With more and more humans consuming water.
My dad said he went to some places it was becoming a big concern.

4 Likes

Great looking garden brother and that ssh is a beast,glad it’s all looking good for you

2 Likes

Yeah, I just got some SSH rosin from the legal store. Then my dab banner broke! Ugh.
Was a nice rosin thought! You’ll be one happy camper come harvest

3 Likes

Hello morning garden,not been around much,with the police and restrictions and lockdowns and the protests,my country is splitting between the government side and the other independent thinkers and everyone is turning on each other,I mainly just leed a self isolated life with my sister and I visit family when I want,apart from that I pick up my meds once a month,but I have had plenty of gummies and I have been smoking the creamiest and tastiest Girl Scout cookies,that has been curing for 7-8 months,I have had 2 grows since, and it’s still really sticky and smelly and easily is my favourite,I hope you have all been well and your grows are doing great,I hope you’re not in to much pain and your sleeping well

@DoobieNoobie @Holmes
@Myfriendis410 @elheffe702
@Midwestnewbie @Willd
@North_East_Newbie @Coltfire
@TDubWilly @EYE69MYSELF

5 Likes

That drought is well and truly over, the heaven opened up, and Australia is out of the drought, all dams full

1 Like

Morning daz, GSC was my favourite until I grew blue dream, after smoking it I understood why it’s the most sort after smoke. We were going so well with covid, this time 18 days no new cases, then they let an oveseas person out of quarantine, and now it starts all over again with a new outbreak. I’m like you I don’t go out unless it’s to drs or do the shopping once a fortnight. Stay safe everyone,

4 Likes

While that specific drought may be over the looming water crisis remains in the future, places like Australia and South Africa are just two of the most modern areas that are starting to see the effects of the human population and our carelessness for overuse, misuse and abuse of the world. Aka climate change.

Although we are getting off topic and If you would like to have this conversation feel free to tag me In your journal.

Site 2

8 Likes