Morning Garden IV

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, I had lots of gummies specially New Year’s Eve so I had a big smile on my face,it’s been snowing at my sisters and snow on the mountains all around me and now today I finally have it snowing here and it really lifts the spirits and feels a lot more like Christmas time, I hope none of you are in to much pain and that you’re sleeping well,be safe everyone

@Zombo. @elheffe702
@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@North_East_Newbie. @TDubWilly
@Coltfire. @LoCoRock
@Holmes. @DoobieNoobie

5 Likes

That sure put one on my face. :v: :grin:

2 Likes

I can see you looking at the clock to see if it is time to eat more gummies yet, :rofl: :rofl: I hope you have an an excellent year daz and you finally get some of issues solved. In the mean time keep eating the gummies and stay well,safe and in the zone!

4 Likes

Nice setup of gummies @daz49

Hopefully by this time next year it will all be back to normal for all of us.

2 Likes

leaves are so big on the super silver haze

4 Likes

Thanks bro ,they have kept me smiling over Christmas and new year , I hope this year is a much better new year for everyone

3 Likes

The girl I’m smoking now. Harvested Nov 12th.

9 Likes

Nice and frosty with good color.
What strain and breeder/genetics

ILGM GDP. Turned out really good

1 Like

Hello morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,been enjoying my gummies the last couple of days,my 2 latest girls aren’t getting that bushy so I said to my sister and turns out this is the first time that she has used the coco a & b nutrients from the canna range as she normally uses my flower power nutrients but they ran out last grow and we can’t get anymore from the usa as they aren’t shipping at the moment and this coco a and b is not in English so she didn’t know the strength so she was going by 2g per ltr of water from the flower power but was trying 2ml of coco,well going by memory from when I used it I’m sure it’s closer to 6-8ml per 2 ltr that I used to make up,so do any of you use the canna range or can anyone help me out at all? Appreciate it if you can, I hope you’re all doing well and your all sleeping well and not in to much pain, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year

@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@DoobieNoobie. @elheffe702
@Holmes. @North_East_Newbie
@Coltfire. @Willd
@EYE69MYSELF. @TDubWilly

6 Likes

Glad to hear you and your gummies are doing good! Should be able to go to Canna website and get a chart? I will look around and see what I can find!

3 Likes

Does this help @daz49

4 Likes

Looks like English to me! :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks brother,much appreciate it ,I did have it written on the 2 ltr milk containers that we have but she had thrown the old ones out and even though I’ve always bought them from Amazon ,this time round it’s all in Spanish and she didn’t ask me as for some reason she thought I had never used the coco a & b before and I’d only used the ok and the boost but the first 3 years or so that I grew she just helped me get the seed started and then with the trimming,it’s just the last couple of years that she has taken over most of the growing for me ,she is really good to me but she forgets to ask me things sometimes as she kinda forgets I was doing well on my own for a few years first so I do know a thing or 2,thanks for your help bro

4 Likes

Tell her I said thanks for looking after my friend so well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks brother,she said it’s her pleasure

4 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s been a while since I posted but everything is fine here,been really wheezy and not sleeping much,it’s a snowy white picture outside and we have had lots happening in Wales and the UK as far as covid 19 is concerned,lot’s of protests,heavy handed police,jumping on people mob handed,kicking doors in and shutting businesses,don’t want to go on to much about that but I’m disgusted with the police and the government and how stupid some people are getting,ahhh !!! It just makes you want to get involved,when I was younger we protested when we disagreed with the government and it’d make them listen but not now, it’s so frustrating, I hope things are better where ever you are,I’d love to chat to you all about how this is affecting you all,stay safe everyone and I hope you’re all sleeping well and your grows are doing great
@Holmes. @Coltfire
@Willd. @Midwestnewbie
@North_East_Newbie. @DoobieNoobie
@elheffe702 @TDubWilly
@TxGrowman. @EYE69MYSELF

3 Likes

Hey daz , we are lucky here in Australia, as there isn’t much covid going around , we do have a few strains going here , but the government, keep closing borders here as soon as there is an outbreak of more than 6 , we have to wear masks when outside, although come Friday that is relaxed to only if you want to , I think here were I am its been 10 days straight no new infections, as for myself I’ve been back in hospital , as had another heart attack, and have damaged the top right side of heart, on top of that the wife , had blockage 7 cm long cutting of all circulation to left leg, was at risk of losing her leg if circulation wasn’t restored, two stents later should have solved it, one week after surgery, left stent totally blocked again, but then had a stroke, she is fine bar no circulation to left leg , she is going in for surgery again tomorrow morning, but looks very much like she will lose a couple of toes, not looking forward to that problem, my plants are doing ok just started to bud, my biggest plant I had to rip out as was male, but easy 2 pound plant, my neighbour had a fire going the night I ripped him out ,so we stood around it and cremated it. This is why I haven’t been on lately.
Stay safe everyone, Keep it green and smoke some weed.

2 Likes

Hi my friend,glad to hear from you,sorry to hear about you and your wife, I really hope things get better for you,about the virus there is now supposed to be a new variety here to snd what they are calling long covid to,but I’m not buying into it, the government is so desperate to claim covid figures that to start with anyone dieing with in 30 days of a positive test ,no matter what they died of go down as covid and now they have made that 60 days and no flu related deaths at all and pretty much most deaths are going down as covid,die of cancer well let’s call it covid,government are controlling mainstream media so the only truth we’re hearing is social media, the pcr test have been proven to be rubbish for what they are using it for but they use it anyway, they have far more accurate tests but because when they tried these the results were so drastically reduced that they rubbished them, they are trying to keep everyone locked in their homes,not mixing, and only coming out for certain reasons under the restrictions,mass testing of a mainly healthy population which makes no sense, and pushing a vaccine with a higher death rate than the virus itself, the police are beating people,swarming round people and jumping on them,no longer allowed to protest peacefully,taking away all our civil liberties, the rich are getting richer while everyone else goes out of business,I never thought I would see anything like it in my country,
Glad your plants are doing well and you found the male before he could do anything,look after yourself my friend , I hope the surgery goes well for your wife

1 Like

They have had us in lock down, 4 times now, im just lucky , I only go out for drs and shopping, in my normal life , so there lock downs mean nothing to me , but yes they have taken all our civil liberty away, we can’t even go to the beaches here, and we just had a heat wave for last week.
Im back to only 2 hours sleep a night, in bed by 9pm up by 11 pm , tonight it’s my shoulder and knee, not letting me sleep.
Will be making another batch of gummies tomorrow, and brownies, last lot of brownies I made were to strong , everyone was greening out on just one. I’ve had to make new batch of butter, hoping this one not as strong.

1 Like