Morning Garden IV

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike,here are my super silver haze and blueberry gummies all ready for Christmas

They are really nice and ready to eat,I’m just having some

@Myfriendis410. @TDubWilly
@DoobieNoobie. @Coltfire
@Holmes. @Willd
@LoCoRock. @Zombo
@elheffe702. @TxGrowman

8 Likes

Nice @daz49, looks like you are set for at least a week or two man! You have talked me into making gummies and you didn’t even say a word…Your gummies did all the talkin’ :grin: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

I have access to Alldata a d Identifix at my shop. I’m going up today to press some wax so I’ll jump on and look to see if there’s anything with a recall or comon issue like you’re having. I’ll see where the MAP sensor is too. He may be talking about that. If a MAP sensor goes bad the motor will think pressure and fuel is off soncould cause a limp mode.

3 Likes

@daz49, I’ve read thru all the common issues and recalls for your car and nothing stands out as a reoccurring issue that causes limp mode. There is a MAP sensor up top on the front of your intake it looked like. Still not positive that’s what the mechanic was talking about when he was saying mapping sensor. Next time you speak with him just ask for the engine codes he pulled he should have an OB2 scanner to get in your cars computer and get the code. I can point you in the right direction with those codes.

2 Likes

Thanks brother but I won’t have to speak to him anymore as I arranged for another garage to do the work for me,I’m getting him to drop it off as I found one just round the corner from his garage,an engineering place,much more professional looking, and when he drops it off to tell them what he has done to it and the problems he’s had,it’s not booked in to actually do the work till January 5th as they are busy but have said it’s safe to have it there until then,thanks for looking into it for me and all your help bro

2 Likes

That sounds like some progress. Sorry you had such a hard time with the first guy. Hopefully you’ll have better luck with the new place. I know just enough to be dangerous, and I’m grateful others have hopped in and tried to help you, because I’d be at a complete loss, especially on a European car. Best of luck to you @daz49! :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s a wet,grey day here in Wales, I am feeling good this Christmas, I feel really lucky and that I’m doing really well, I have some strong gummies made up for over Christmas and I have 5 jars of 5 different types of weed all jarred and cured and stashed away in my attic and about 2/3rds of a jar of weed stashed in my bedroom and I even have 2 white widow that are my current grow and they have just been re potted into their big pot and I’ll be starting a grow thread for those girls,considering the complete grow that I lost last year trying a different mix and they all died plus I’d given away to much to family and I had to use all my reserves to keep me going till my next harvest and then the risk of getting busted,all in all I’m choosing to class myself as blessed this year, I know I could see the many negatives but I choose not to dwell on negatives and celebrate the positives, I have to pat myself on the back on here so I don’t tell anyone else in my normal life , I hope you’re all doing as well for Christmas

@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie
@Willd. @Myfriendis410
@Midwestnewbie. @North_East_Newbie. @Zombo
@Coltfire. @TDubWilly
@LoCoRock

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Darren!

3 Likes

Thanks my friend and Merry Christmas to you,I hope you have a great time and you have plenty of weed

2 Likes

Here are a couple of pics of the garden, and one im experimenting with in a cage type grow.

9 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,Merry Christmas everyone I hope you’re getting together with family and having a great time, I got my car taken to a different garage and even though they said they could book it in for 5th January since they are really busy but my car would be ok there over Christmas,they managed to fit me in sooner and I got it back today,without me car since September so it was so good to be driving today,off to my sister’s tomorrow for Christmas Day,have a great Christmas everyone

@Holmes. @Coltfire
@elheffe702. @Zombo
@DoobieNoobie. @Willd
@TxGrowman. @Hogmaster
@North_East_Newbie. @Midwestnewbie

5 Likes

Glad to hear of your good fortune on the car Daz. Hope you enjoy the time with family during Christmas, and that you are pain free and sleeping well my friend! MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @daz49. Glad you got your car situated so fast finally! Did they say what the issue was? I’m very intrigued what they found so quickly the other technician missed.

2 Likes

Thanks bro,Merry Christmas to you to , I hope you have a great time,it was the map censor and he changed a wheel bearing,said there’s still a slight wobble but not enough for him to say it’s the driveshaft and he doesn’t want to do that and not fix the wobble so suggested contacting him when it gets worse and it’s actually a lot better,but he had no problem finding the censor

2 Likes

Hey, that’s some good news! How old are your tires? A tire separating internally will cause some funny ‘feels’ going down the road, but otherwise look okay. Anyway, I’m glad to hear you’re back in the saddle :oncoming_automobile:

Merry Christmas to you and yours, @daz49, and to the rest of you filthy animals! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks brother you have a great Christmas to and yeah I had 1 tyre replaced by the first mechanic who couldn’t fix my car and was using google as reference to fix it, I got the feeling that he wasn’t a legitimate mechanic so I’m pleased I got off lightly and took the to the 2nd garage

2 Likes

Good morning gardeners, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing ok, I hope everyone is having a great Christmas,our prime minister has made a declaration that the carona virus is now known to be only as harmful as the flu and that most people if effected would probably get over it in a few days,many of us have been saying this practically from the beginning so we are hoping that all the lockdowns and restrictions will be lifted soon,this is great news for the new year, I hope everyone’s country gets the same sort of announcement soon and we can all try to look forward to a better new year,Merry Christmas everyone

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone may it be better than the last.

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone, I hope this year is better than last year and you all have a great year of growing

4 Likes

You have a wonderful new year man, and keep that gummy army marching!

3 Likes