Morning Garden IV

Glad you found it. Allegedly some long overdue site cleanup led to the deletion of morning garden topic & “archives”.
Please tag anyone from the old topic if you don’t see them here!

5 Likes

Thmokin’ Tokin Thursday is here again!
Enjoying my own orange blend this morning.

I hope everyone is having a good time!

5 Likes

Wow… took awhile finding this thread. Nice to see the morning garden goes on…:mag:

11 Likes

Glad you found us Cap’n!

1 Like

Thanks Will

1 Like

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s grey, wet and very windy here,had an ass kicker of a headache last night,probably slept for about half hour tops,felt a little snappy but a couple of spliffs have put me right there, I hate feeling like a moody old bugger lol,still getting used to the new meds upto 700mg a day for this week and I’ve reduced the tramadol to just twice a day, I hate the feeling of all the medication,glad everyone is finding the garden I had wondered where everyone went and @Willd. Thanks I look forward to seeing how you do it but I can’t say I’m going to be able to duplicate it,have a great day everyone

@Zombo. @Myfriendis410
@Hogmaster. @TxGrowman
@Screwauger. @DoobieNoobie
@elheffe702. @Coltfire

8 Likes

The mrs got me a new shirt!

9 Likes

Hey @Capt_Seeweed great to see you!! Hope you are doing okay.

Great shirt @Midwestnewbie

Thanks and Good day kind sir @daz49

and @Willd I bet that juice is as delicious as fresh squeezed!!!

I’m putting together a materials list to rip out the existing “laundry sink” in my basement and install a true utility sink that will make my grow op more efficient. Now if only they made a do it yourself floor drain.

5 Likes

Cool shirt!! I might need to get one for my bf!

2 Likes

I’m sure these three over qualified guys could help you out with your water problems. They’ve done all types of plumbing jobs.

6 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s a really grey day here,raining all day, I hope the weather is better where you are,have a great day everyone

@Screwauger. @Hogmaster
@Willd. @Zombo. @elheffe702
@Coltfire @TxGrowman. @Smokin_ernie
@Midwestnewbie. @North_East_Newbie

7 Likes

Good morning Daz and the rest of you fine folks!
TGIF! Work continues to be crazy, putting in 10-12 hour days.
I have my daughters sleepover over birthday party on Saturday, so not looking like a relaxing weekend with a dozen 11 year olds, but she is super excited! (That’s all that matters)
Hope you all have a terrific day!:grinning:

8 Likes

Feeling a bit low today,keep trying to lift my spirits but I keep coming back to this empty place,no worries I won’t loom here to long,pick myself up and dust myself off just getting hard,really hurting right now,thanks for your support everyone

4 Likes

Can’t like that your feeling bad my friend but if you need an ear I’m here bro. @daz49

4 Likes

Thanks brother,everything seems to get on top of ya and it just keeps coming and coming and there’s very little let up,it’s painful all the time just different levels,the incessant coughing hurts and then hurts after,then it’s the cramps and the headaches and the chest pain and the lungs pain,and ya just looking for that little piece of peace,try to rise above it all to soldier on but specially with all the medication it just feels harder and harder and feeling like I’m sucking air through a straw,it’s okay I won’t dwell on this for long, I don’t allow myself, I tell myself I’m stronger than this and it’s going to take more than just this to get me down ,thanks brother,its good to talk

4 Likes

When I find myself stressing I always go to the garden. I find it to be incredibly relaxing and my happy place. I’m stuck at the 9-5 today but will stopping by as usual. Smoke a bowl for me and put on some music.

4 Likes

Smokin’ Tokin’ Friday is here again!
I spent the morning transplanting from Solo cups to #2 nursery pots.

Almost out of strawberry cough and time to refill the Oranj.

I hope everyone is having a good time.

6 Likes

where do i send my money? lol

2 Likes

I think it was a Facebook thing from amazingitems dot com

3 Likes

@BIGE here it is.

2 Likes