Morning Garden IV

Mental stimulation is huge for dogs.
Our dog has like 3 food puzzles, a ball that as he bat’s it around treats come out of it, we don’t feed him in a bowl he has a snuffle mat, we give him bison bones to chew (stress release and local farmer nearby I buy in bulk)
And we have click trained him so I try and do some training everytime he gets a treat.
We also now have him kennle trained and when we leave the house he gets a kong with frozen peanut butter in his kennle and we turn on spotify radio so he has a distraction to listen to.
Next week when I get home I’m making the spare room (covid got rid of the roomate) into his room.
All his stuffs gonna go in there, I’m lining it with the foam puzzle boards, he will get his own little 2nd hand stereo hooked up the The radio with his kennle in there as well as that’s where he will get the bones /treats/bully sticks etc.
So we can put him in the room and not lock him. In the kennle.

We have had a very highly educated trainer for about two years. And omg this has made a difference.
We even put those window films on the windows so he can’t look out the windows.
A couple times a week we go to the off leash dog park which is like Disney land to him lol

Ps never get a terrier they are the smartest dogs with the most personality I’ve ever had omg what a handful!

I grew up in a farm and had so many types of dogs so far my favorite is mini Australian Shepard

My moms dog at the farm

4 Likes

Very beautiful.
I was training regularly when I first got him , but I work 84 hours a week. And travel for months at a time. The Gf isn’t as dedicated to him as I am. I have the same ball for him and do the frozen pb Kong as well lol. I use to have to crate him but now when I leave I let him roam the house as he pleases.

Dogs mean so much to me. The second you see them it washes away whatever bad happened all day.

PS sorry for clogging your thread lol. @Nicky feel free to reply on mine any time.

3 Likes

It was a little off topic from the OP, I just moved where I thought was suiting. @Nicky @Joshmcginnis28

3 Likes

@Covertgrower thank you !

Didn’t realize it wasn’t one of our posts until a second ago and was like yaaa probably should stop the lengthy back and forths lol

2 Likes

No worries, we all get off track sometimes including myself. Lol

2 Likes

@Covertgrower greatly appreciated
I was starting to feel the same but we font have the power thankfully @Covertgrower rescued us lol

Ps you must work oil & gas or military then?

2 Likes

Josh here

I adhere to this personally.

We are waiting for more research data from Utah state.

4 Likes

Perfect thank you

3 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s cold,grey and wet here,still trying to find a way to get my car to the garage in limp mode as I’ve had no success doing it, @Smokin_ernie. I hope you’ve managed to get your gummies sorted now with @EYE69MYSELF. Help ,didn’t realise I had missed everyone as I’ve been setting up my next grow of 2 white widow girls and curing my super silver haze and blueberry,I hope you’re all sleeping well and your not in to much pain, stay safe everyone

@Coltfire. @TDubWilly
@Myfriendis410. @elheffe702
@DoobieNoobie. @Willd
@Zombo @North_East_Newbie

8 Likes

Hey good morning!! I think I got it planned out and just got to start the process. I have been in school full time and working full time so it doesn’t leave much time to mess around. However I need to get these done. I going to try and get the decarbing done today. First I got a math test in 10 minutes…

Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

@daz49. If you can get to the battery and unhook the positive and negative terminals then touch them together and let them sit touching it’ll reset your codes and should turn limp mode off so you can drive normally for a little while. Make sure not to let them touch the battery though! Don’t want into arc. It may go back into limp mode as soon as it reads the issue again but you can pull over and do the battery thing again if needed.

3 Likes

Getting ready for Thanksgiving!

Gonna copy first baby down in a few days probably too. Mixed feelings though. I’ve become attached to my plant.

13 Likes

I’ve tried just unhooking the battery over night for the day but that didn’t reset it but the lead’s aren’t long enough to touch each other I’d have to use some wire to touch them, I could do that , nice looking gummies what flavour are they? I’m doing strawberry and they are tasty

3 Likes

The wire should work to connect the terminals. Just be sure they’re unhooked from the battery. I use strawberry and use apple juice and an orange flavor extract. I call them Snozzberry flavor.

3 Likes

The garden is coming along nicely, the smell is so strong and its only leaf atm.

7 Likes

:scream_cat: Dang thats allot of bears!
Whag flavor?

2 Likes

Morning Garden dwellers, Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and remember it isn’t about about how much we can eat( although that is a fun part of it, at least for a few days) but more about the life, family and love that we have been given. So reach out to someone who may be less fortunate than others and make them feel special and important…it just may change a life…it is…that simple.!
HAPPY
:turkey:
DAY

3 Likes

So very true. Keep in mind those that have to stay isolated, be it for covid or or just because they are isolated. Send some love it may Change a person’s mood and day or more.

3 Likes

@Nicky I usually get about 600 gummies with my recipe with 1 cup of tincture. Crazy strong too. They should get me thru breakfast today. I use strawberry Jello and apple juice with agave as a sweetener and an orange flavoring into the RSO. So Snozzberry is the flavor now.

4 Likes

Lol snoozzzzz

3 Likes