Morning Garden IV

Hello there @Holmes, thanks brother am deffo in the zone today and yesterday and the day before that as well, as I probably will be tomorrow too mate😎!!!Lol so all is good hear. And I can’t wait for a few weeks time 2 come around😉. In the mean time I’m just chillin and enjoying my time off of work. All the best everyone, talk soon…

3 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s a sunny warm start to the day here,not up to much today,they are thinking of going into lockdown here again I don’t know if that’s going to happen or not how are things where you all are? I hope you’re all sleeping well and your not in to much pain, stay safe everyone

@Alex4buds. @TDubWilly
@Myfriendis410. @Coltfire
@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie
@Zombo. @Willd
@TxGrowman. @Holmes

4 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s a sunny mild day here in Wales today,been doing some trimming with my girls , I can’t do much at a time as I get out of breath really quickly and I get told off from my sister lol,not got much planned for today ,I hope you’re all sleeping well and your not in to much pain, stay safe everyone

@LoCoRock. @Myfriendis410
@elheffe702. @EYE69MYSELF
@Coltfire. @DoobieNoobie
@Holmes . @TDubWilly
@Alex4buds. @Zombo

6 Likes

I am a little late @daz49 but glad you are able to work on you girls and are having better weather! Yeah sisters can be a PITA sometimes, but nice to have around …on occasion :rofl:! Hope you have a good one and smoke a big fattie of some GSC for me man!

4 Likes

I agree 100% , I think with the uk we might be a bit slow but we soon follow suit with America and the rest of the world are waking up to it and I’m going to love ( if I’m still around then) being one of those that tells the medical establishment what we stoners have been saying for years “ cannabis is not bad for you at all,in fact it’s good as a treatment for lot’s of things “ ,changing the subject a bit can I be clear that I wrote the gummies recipe down right that its 12 ounces of flavoured gelatine and a quarter of a cup of unflavoured gelatine as that seems a lot and we can’t get everclear in the uk do you have any idea what’s the next best thing

4 Likes

@daz49 Hope you are having an easy go of it my friend, and that things work out for you in a very positive manner! You are a warrior man, and as long as you have that mentality you will be OK!
I wish everyone a wonderful day, and may you be high as “Giraffe Lips”(used by permission of @Dman1969) :grin: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s raining up a storm today,saw my little brother yesterday,his french bulldog has had 6 puppies and she’s been suffering with seizures, so he and his wife have been taking it in shifts staying up with her at night,the puppies are a week old,she has had 6 seizures today so they are going to help her with the pups feeding them and helping to relieve the pressure on her,got all the ingredients and I’m going to try a new recipe for gummies,I hope you’re all sleeping well and you’re not in to much pain,stay safe everyone

@Coltfire. @Alex4buds
@LoCoRock. @elheffe702
@Holmes. @Myfriendis410
@TDubWilly. @DoobieNoobie
@Zombo. @EYE69MYSELF

8 Likes

Sucks about the dog, had she been having seizures before the pregnancy or are they a direct result from having had the pups. That is insane what a scare for the owners, I believe you said your brother. Man I hope all goes well I guess they are fortunate she only has 6. My wife just showed me something the other day, a dog having a litter of 18 puppies. That is a lot of wining and poo detail. LoL plus having to feed them since a mother can’t provide for that many I’d imagine.
“Honey we are running low on milk” lol
It’s been raining over here in the armpit of the US for 2 days now. Gotta love the tropics…more so during the winter. Did you get the recipe from Jewels? She just posted this one on Tuesday I bookmarked it.

5 Likes

What’s the new recipe @daz49

3 Likes

Using flavoured jelly or jello,unflavoured gelatine,citric acid,chilled juice,honey,flavoured extract and RSO

2 Likes

She didn’t have the seizures before the pregnancy but they started about 2 months into it, so we’ve been going over and helping and because they have had to up her medication they are having to take over the complete feeding but we showed them that you can still let her clean the puppies up just hold them while she does it and maybe she won’t miss them as much,I do normally make the gummies with the tincture but I didn’t know about turning that into RSO and that’s supposed to make them stronger,here’s a picture of my usual gummies

5 Likes

Hey all. It’s been a few since I’ve been on. Had some health issues as normal that have made it hard to do much when it comes to growing. But I’ve got another surgery coming up next Friday. It’ll be replacing my failed stimulator with a much better one. The trial i did for the new one was so good i actually started to think maybe my pain wasn’t as bad as i thought. Then it had to be removed because you can only have it for a week without risk of infection. And let me say I find it amazing how much it helped because within 24 hours of removing it i was dying with the pain. So I’m very optimistic this one will be a life changing surgery.

Unfortunately we also learned part of the problem of the old one is that the surgeon that placed it did a horrible job and put it way too high up. Which is why it never worked as good as it did in the original trial. And because of that I’m having to leave the old electrodes in my body because they’re fused to my spine. So it’s been a roller coaster of good news then bad news lately.

7 Likes

Man Doob it has been a while. Sorry to hear about the troubles but sounds like good news on the horizon. Hope ya get a couple girls in water soon and the next surger is hassle free…

4 Likes

@DoobieNoobie good to see you around man,I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery! Hopefully this will get you in a good place, prayers and well wishes my friend!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. And @LoCoRock if all goes well hopefully about 6 weeks and I’ll be up and around enough to get some going. I could use the distraction.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re in a lot of pain,good to see you about,glad to hear the last surgery for the most part was a success and I hope that the next surgery goes really well for you

3 Likes

Well couple more devices in you and you should be bionic soon. Damn Doobie I can’t imagine how much stress and discomfort your in man. It cant be easy by any stretch of the imagination and your one helluva tough hombre. Im sure pot can only do so much. Hopefully Hail is keeping you stocked up, is Hail okay he hasn’t been in here in atleast 6 months? I wish you the best and I think you hit the nail on the head with the distraction.

4 Likes

I’m still smoking lol all day every day lol. Unfortunately haildamaged isn’t growing right now either. So it’s gonna get tight on the stash soon. But I’ve got a few grams of diamonds stashed in the fridge for after surgery. That’ll hold me over until the worst is over.

4 Likes

Good to hear you have some backup man! I can`t imagine your pain @DoobieNoobie , I just hope all goes well with this next surgery, and you are back to feeling better! Take care man, and have a high day!
@daz49 Hope you are do good as well my friend, keep up the fight brother!
@Coltfire wishing you the best man, if you need to talk we are here!
@elheffe702 missing you brother,Take care and keep it in the zone!

4 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s been raining a lot here but eased off today so far and it’s just grey and overcast here,the puppies are doing well and the mum is still having little seizures but not as bad as they were but they have upped her medication so no feeding the puppies for her,I’ve been in a fair bit of pain and still getting nasty all day and night long headaches,still waiting on one more ingredient to do my gummies with the strawberry flavouring,got my sister and her kid’s coming over for dinner Saturday,I hope you’re all sleeping well and your not in to much pain, stay safe everyone

@LoCoRock. @Willd
@DoobieNoobie. @Holmes
@Coltfire. @elheffe702
@Myfriendis410. @Zombo
@Alex4buds. @TDubWilly

6 Likes