Morning Garden IV

Not sure where the previous one disappeared to but I’m gonna try starting a new one.
@latewood @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @BIGE @North_East_Newbie
Today is February 23, 2019 and all the archived Morning Garden topics are missing from the forum or set to private…
What gives?

10 Likes

Same. I can’t even find any of my past “activity” in the thread(s). WTH

6 Likes

Maybe I committed a copyright violation using Bob’s moniker!! BUt that not explain past Garden threads.

6 Likes

They must be doing some kind of update I was having trouble this morning to

6 Likes

Somebody’s on it.
Not too concerned.

8 Likes

can’t edit previous posts???

5 Likes

Hope our little hangout will be back up & running.
We got a couple years worth of conversations & sharing of ideas in there. :grinning:
I’m sure the IT techs will have it fixed shortly.
Happy Saturday everyone!

7 Likes

There was probably some serious server space consumed by those three threads! The pics of @willd taking bong hits by themselves…

6 Likes

wow,who turned out the lights!

5 Likes

I was noticing yesterday that i couldn’t amend my previous stuff and also no morning garden today, I hope all is well with our lovely little site,are we maybe getting to popular or something ,hope everyone is doing fine

8 Likes

Well I don’t know about these new painkillers but they are keeping me awake and giving me bad stomach cramps, I’m sure it’ll get better

7 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @DoomSack @Smokin_ernie @diehigh55
Seems admins accidentally archived all Morning Garden topics
Please tag your pals to point them here in the meantime

9 Likes

Some other odd behavior I just noticed is I cannot edit a post after it’s been up for more than a few minutes

The ability to edit disappears after a few minutes

9 Likes

well good morning… it stinks that it disappeared. I have been as active over here as I have been so haven’t real notice anything. However I couldn’t edit something a few minutes after posting it. I am sure will get it squared away.

5 Likes

Just had a visitor

13 Likes

as long he is just visiting… would want him stinking up the place.

9 Likes

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s thick fog outside ,I’m not feeling great today,coughing a lot and lots of pain,didn’t sleep much,hopefully I’ll feel better during the day,have a great relaxing Sunday everyone

3 Likes

New Kitten! :rofl:

8 Likes

Good cover scent for the grow . Give him some carrots and he could be a new member of the Wild family . :paw_prints::nose:

4 Likes

Heyyyy, I found you guys! Good morning, and hope you’re all well!

4 Likes