More yellowing!

6 weeks in. If I was overwatering wouldn’t all three look the same?

3 Likes

Here is a support ticket that @latewood made up fill it out & it will help everyone answer your question as ther isn’t enough info there to answer yet.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team]

3 Likes

Early Miss from Crop King(just learned about ILGM)
Auto
6 weeks from seed
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Fabric Pots
6.2-6.8 ph. Never tested run off
No PPM meter
Indoor, 3ft-3ft
LED 230w
20/4
75-80 F
45-50 rh
No vent
AC
No co2

3 Likes

If your not adding nutrients then that’s probably the issue. I would be feeding them by this point with ocean forest soil.

2 Likes

At 6 weeks an being FFOF it’s probably around time to start using nutes. You reall need a PPM meter to do this properly, the cheap ones on amazon will do for this, just don’t buy the cheap PH ones they are all crap. If your run off is near 800 I would use nutes around 1200 to 1400 (everybody has diff, opinions like 1/4 nutes cuz its a auto but I run hotter)

2 Likes

I’ve put FF dry amendments. And gold leaf,flower fuel

1 Like

If your adding nutrients then I would bump up the bag with the calcium and magnesium.

3 Likes

Uploading: 789D999F-44FF-4D18-B3CF-68F314B7ABE0.jpeg…
Uploading: 991FA8E3-9868-4C7F-8EE8-7B4B596394FF.jpeg…

1 Like

I would also slow down on the nitrogen. The tips are curling down which indicates nitrogen toxicity.

3 Likes

I’ve been putting Cal Mag 2mls every other watering

1 Like

And I don’t have a fan that moves…. The curling only happened on the side I had the fan too close too

1 Like

I’m just telling you what the plant is saying. And with the yellowing going from the outer edges(magnesium deficiency) and the rust spots(calcium deficiency) at the tops of the plants its saying they want more. Make sure your runoff ph is in check to. Want it as close to 6.5 as you can.

4 Likes

I get it kid. Super grateful for ur advice

3 Likes

The fan will cause burn marks on your plants. Your plants are showing nitrogen toxicity with the tips curling straight down like that.

5 Likes

May 22 was the last time I put all purpose nutes. Everything else has been fruit n flower and just 2.5 mls total of Gold leaf.

1 Like

How many mls per gal of cal mag u suggest?

OK. Cool. so week 6. In Foxfarm OC. Well with a small plant and the autoflower, we should be concentrating on finsh. I am not sure that in this case you are out of nutrition as much as, I believe you do not have enough light. I would advise you to double oyur lamp output inj order to make the plany want to take up more nutirents.

IN general most expert soil growers add little or nothing the last 4 weeks or so. That is why you see colorful off color leaves and such. Autos are supposed to finish in 9-10 weeks, but I have never seen the trichome development necessary to harvest until 11 weeks.

Adding some potash (potassium) might be OK. I would really not add too much phosphate or Nitrogen in week 6-7 of flowering. No CalMag. Bad idea in late flower.

I still say you plants would jump if you added more light. Hope this helps, and quesiton anything you did not understand or have a difference of opinion of. Happy growing.

2 Likes

None! We do not use CalMag in fowering after week 6-7 depending on what straun of Cannabis, unless ever so slight amounts, but not after week 6-7 of flower. Add more light.

1 Like

He’s not in week 6 of flower. He’s week 6 from seed…and since when do you not worry about calcium and magnesium in flower?

4 Likes

Do you not have eyes??? The plant IS taking up nutrients and it is wanting more. Adding more light is only going to increase the issue at hand. You talk about no confrontation on the open forum but you come behind me and spout off your ridiculous thoughts because your some “expert”. You sound ridiculous and your way off base. Learn how to read a plant before you speak.

7 Likes