More than I bargained for

I am doing a mystery grow. A little over 7 weeks ago I planted 14 seeds that came from the dessert. I have 8 beautiful females that have outgrown the tent. I have a 2’ x 4’ x 5’ tent and my buckets are 2 1/2 gallon. My plants are up there and No I didn’t top it, but they are nice. I have some pics on almost 3 weeks in topic. They are much bigger now. Duh, it aggravates. I want to help them so bad. I am new and I would very much so appreciate some advice on how to make it work… or not. I may very well have to expand. But that reflective stuff is so nice to have. I’m new but something told me I should have topped them. This website for one. I’ll never do that again:grimacing:

4 Likes

Put them in flower asap, they be crowded but you can prune off some weak looking stuff…
Ride it to the end…Good luck

You got an experience for mext time…

Yeah, top or train your plants especially indoor…

But no worries you get some smoke out of this :wink:

9 Likes

I agree with @Ragnar
Topping and training is a must indoors to control height and definitely put into flower asap as he suggests @EvilSteven
Good call @Ragnar

3 Likes

I’m working on getting a 4’ x 4’ x 80’’ tent in the next 3 to 4 days. It is very clustered, but I took all your advice. They are definitely flowering. I was able to raise my lights up which was my main concern. That will be a different subject. They are full and need the width bad. I will post some photos in a couple days so maybe i’ll have some before and after of the tents and plants of how they are fitting.

1 Like

If they get too crowded later, I would take the chance and prune off some really shaded branches and buds…
Focus on main colas since you have many plants in a small space…
Anyway, I have no doubt you get some good stuff out of it…
Iam outdoor soil guy the indoor gurus here will walk you through flowering like on promenade no worries :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m with @Ragnar, take them sog style and it will be fine.

2 Likes

I’ve got some pics for you all. I am 7 weeks 4 days in. Remember this is some seeds from way down like no further down.!!

They are over the lights. My frickin new tent won’t be in till the 22nd. I hope they will be fine till then. This is the 4th week flowering. They are looking okay considering no room at all in there. What should I do until the new tent comes in. I mean its bad. The guys who ordered the tent aren’t the ones doing labor or other activities. I stressed the importance of a fast shipping method. They will see slow when they are looking for something in the future. You can only do what you can only do.

I have my new tent but the damage is done. I’ll do my best to get them back almost like they were. I still can’t believe my friend didn’t ship it 2 day. It took 10 days. And you know what someone told me on here was you will learn from this and next time things will be better. They are right. This is my first grow. It’s a miracle what I accomplished with 14 seeds that came from hell. 9 females. 8 in the tent and 1 out back that is struggling. Is this luck? Not all of it. I got some good advice on things from this site. Thank you very much ILGM.

2 Likes