Hello there everyone, this is actually my first comment. I am very thankful to have found this forum, I’ve red so much good info and can’t wait to read more, and hopefully soon be brave to comment more and share everything I know with you guys. Thank you all!
- bag seed believed to be kosher kush aka 24k gold or tangi kush too i think. Was a lovely smoke, only 5 seeds in a oz.
- Biobizz all-mix soil.
- 15l construction bucket with holes under and around.
- PH 6.2-6.8 unknown runoff(will do it next watering after researching how to here😉)
- biobizz full line: grow, fishmix, bloom, topmax, heaven and acti-vera.
- 170x65x65cm budbox.
- Osram vialox 250hps flower, 150hps veg/bloom unknown125cfl germ/veg
- Temps; day 25-27 hit 30 past two days(never before) night 22-25
- Humidity; 40-50 got to 38 two days ago for a few hours
- Ventilation system; ram 5’’ extractor with Rhinopro carbon filter
- yes De-humidifier no info sorry
- Co2; No
This is the very reason why I’ve signed up to this account, I seem to be having the same symptoms. But on my plants it looks more red then brown also the leaves looks very ‘pale’ all over, and few leaves slowly drying until falling. Some red stems and very light in colour leaves and stems comparing the the other ones of the same strain and grown now at the same time BUT it shares the pot with another one(i know, I’m sorry, I won’t do it again!) which is also lighter green(not as light green and not as big in size) and no major red/brow/burns few red bits on stems one or two dried leaves. Im really worried and need to act fast as I believe to be in the last few weeks to crop. I hope I could explain I really need some help as this is my first proper run without any problems apart from now at the end… well had some fungus gnats, long gone now thanks to bayer bug free organic pesticide ready to spray.