More question!?

We can’t find this info anywhere…so you mix up your nutes, lets just use a gallon for reference…so how much do I give each plant? For indoors and outdoors? The whole gallon per plant? Or what? Thanks for answering all our wierd questions!

3 Likes

Indoors you give enough slowly untill you see some coming out the bottom of the pot.
Outdoors I will have to let another answer. I would guess it depends on in ground or in pots. In pots would be the same as indoors.

5 Likes

I water the outdoor inground when the leaves show some underwater droop and i soak them and wait again

4 Likes

@kgoemaat I may be wrong,but somewhere I heard an approximate approach. Something like 10% of the container size. So for my outdoor 25g,I do about a little over 2 gallons. That usually gets the droop out,so to speak.
Indoors, it has been a while for me,so I cannot guesstimate properly. I know some have trays at the bottom of the container-and reapply that back into the medium/container.
But I learned to be careful on the doses. I shoot for under the recommended levels rather than over.
Hope this helps. :pray:

SL out.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your answers, you all are a great help!

For a plant in a 3 gal grow bg, about 1.5 gal water

1 Like