More auto flower problems

I’m growing gold leaf autos for the second time and I’m having some issues. On my first GL grow I had these same issues just now as bad. It’s week 4 of flower.Plant is in 3 gal fabric pot with FFOF and I’ve been feeding every other watering cal-mag and tiger bloom at about 300-400 ppm. I thought it might have been burn but when I feed only water it stays the same or even gets worse. Could this been potassium deficiency? Temps are around 78 for highs and 70 lows

2 Likes

What is your runoff numbers look like? I know later in flower the FFOF likes to trend downward with the ph levels. Before I say to bump up your feedings to full strength it’d be nice to know what your ppms are coming out.

2 Likes

I haven’t checked them in a while tbh. Today is actually water day so I’ll check here in a while

2 Likes

Sweet. After you get them tag me and we will figure it out. Make sure to get the PH and the PPM numbers.

2 Likes

@imSICKkid I just watered and fed 500ppm with 6.1ph while my runoff was 1500 with 5.7ph.

Why are you watering them with 6.1ph feed? You need to be around 6.5 in your soil. The runoff ph tells you why they are showing signs of deficiencies…it’s because they are locked out from their nutrients.

I would be giving feeds around 6.8 until you see your runoff around 6.5

I would also bump up your feedings a few hundred ppms as well

2 Likes

Lockout with the calcium perhaps…

3 Likes

Alright thanks for the help! Hopefully it’s not too late to get decent amount of quality flower from it.

1 Like

You have several more weeks. Just correct it and you will be right back on track. To easy

1 Like

Let us know what you think it is based on the below chart.
Look at the entire plant profile and notice if older leaves only are being affected…mobile or younger leaves…immobile…etc etc…
They will tell you what they need but you want your soil Ph to be within proper range.

I’m seeing possible Potash deficiency (K) and can be caused by low Ph

Let us know what your thought are

2 Likes

From what I’ve learned here, I also think it’s lock out of potassium due to ph. I have spring water and it comes out at 7.0-7.3 but after nutes it’s drops big especially cal-mag

Got any clean hardwood ashes from fireplace? (Potash) you can top dress maybe a tablespoon or 2 and just use water and try that. Just make sure the ashes are clean ie no treated wood was used etc…potash provided potassium