Moon Rocks Recipe

Good evening everyone, I recently found out about things called moon rocks and it blew my mind. I don’t smoke but naturally I am intrigued and want to surprise my wife with some.
My question is what recipe or method do you guys use for your kief and what kind of concentrate do you use for coating them? I don’t want to go off of any random recipe online so please enlighten me with how I can make this happen.

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

As usual… watching! :eyes:

1 Like

Me too. I have had a few people mention these. Was wondering how to make the magic fairy dust stick.

1 Like

Moonrocks are buds dipped in distilate rolled in keif/drysift or crushed thca isolate. You can do the same with a joint or blunt also.

9 Likes

I could makes some insane moon rocks with rosin from my purple punch then quickly rolled in kief or bubble hash

1 Like

What are you using as a distilate???

1 Like

I like to make what I call Space Rocks. I roll smaller temple balls, about .25 grams, and roll them in kief.

1 Like

Gotta get it at the dispo.

1 Like

You can make it with a ethanol crucible with a vacuum attatchment and a special vacuum flask with a filter attachment on the top

1 Like

Making concentrate with solvents, at home, can be dangerous, and is illegal where Im from.

Here us a video on the process.

1 Like

Id just end up blowing my house up.

2 Likes

I dont see any reason you couldnt use rosin or some other concentrate but you would probably want to liquify it into the same consistancy as a vape cartridge. How to make your own carts from wax! - YouTube

1 Like

I just accidentally created a bomb azz version of these myself lol. I had collected a pile of uncured calyxes and spiked them with a ginormous spoonful of keif and shook thoroughly. Left them in a container that wasn’t airtight (totally forgot about them tbh lol) and then rediscovered them later. They had bonded into a wicked tight ball that I had to pry apart! A very fun smoke to say the least. :wink:

4 Likes

? What do you mean by this?

2 Likes

Looks like that stuff will screw you right into the floor.

4 Likes

@HeyJB my recent GSCA harvest is absolutely covered in calyx’s or bracts. Like flower they hold moisture and are loaded with the things we love.

So I started gathering them and added keif to spice’em up a tad. They bonded while self curing.

3 Likes

Gotcha,
When I was looking at that jar I had the size wrong. I was picturing something totally different! Now I get it, and now I wanna try it!

2 Likes

Looks tasty! Great use for those, never thought to remove and collect them

3 Likes

A good rso. Good flower. Kief. Drench the flower with rso. Roll into balls then coat with kief. That is the only thing i will buy from dispensary besides a quality rso.

3 Likes

Interesting how im just a couple of months behind in discoverys, found out about shatter resin and butter and MOON ROCKS and he called it diamonds, it does rock. I was in conversation with the local shop mentioned i was looking for some as I used to refer to as wheelchair weed maybe couch lock, well anyways I really like the little added items. Also my trics from my screening experiment. Really like tagging along everyone.

I think im going to double broiler this time my infued Everclear

4 Likes