Month old and has a PPM of 2100!?!?!? WTH

Ok so I was given these three clones of ChemDawg. When I received them they looked pretty rough. They were pretty wet as well so I did not water until today. He said he had just transplanted them into the gallon pots on the 10th. Also said soil less as well. . The PODs don’t even seem to be low enough lol. But I tested today and I have a PPM of 2100. Should I just go ahead and transplant ASAP instead of flushing. Soil is fox farm, perlite and BX.

Foxfarms I believe is like super soil in that you don’t want to water to runoff. Not until all the nutes in soil are used up and you start adding your own

2 Likes

What fox farm soil is it? From the ppms I would assume its ocean floor. My plants did great in it. Seedlings have a hard time but those plants should be able to handle it.

1 Like

My fox farm soil always starts out in the 2000 range. Just don’t give any nutes until you get below 1000.

4 Likes

Exactly what I was about to say next.

2 Likes

Ok with the condition I wasn’t to sure. So do I have to transplant to same soil mix? When the time comes?

Thanks y’all appreciate all the insight.

Was that like that before transplant?

1 Like

@BobbyDigital yes. Perhaps phosphorus deficiency?

Maybe an old calcium deficiency. Keep an eye on the new growth to see if it’s taken care of. Those damaged leaves won’t return to normal.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital do I remove them or let them fall?

Let them do their thing. The plant will kick them to the curb when it’s done with them.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital is on the money with that.
Ffof has some high runoff numbers for a while. Most plants only need proper h2o for the first 2 months, (sometimes cal or mag). Some plants are a little sensitive and don’t like it, but most thrive in veg.

1 Like