Monster cropping feminized seeds

Has anyone here ever feminized a monster cropped plant for seeds? If so, do those feminized seeds produce monster plants? IE…large amount of branches…Thanx for any help you can provide…

2 Likes

@nascars monster cropping is a training technique not genetic trait. The seeds will make a regular plant that you will have to train again.

5 Likes

Thank You for your help…I didn’t think it would be that easy…If it was easy, everyone would be doing it…

4 Likes

@nascars … Do u mean monster cloned plants? Referingbto taking a clone from a femal plant during flower. Then the resulting clone grows with extra vigor, hence name.
Super ceopping refers to pinching/bending the branches on plants to creat a knuckle and stress the plant into going into overdrive and sending more above the area.

What u are hoping to happening by making seeds is what happens to the clone cut that way.

Yes, I took clones from a plant that was monster cropped…Did this two times so I guess you would say 2nd generation monster cropped…IE clones from flowering plants that were monster cropped… now putting collodial silver , started when i put that clone into flowering. hoping that using pollen from that to pollinate a new monster clone plant and put into flowering to get feminized seeds…

1 Like

I believe that" Daddy" above is correct that I am not changing genetics so seeds will be normal and will have to start the monster cropping all over again

Im in the fence about that @Daddy @nascars, yes i agree your not changing the genetics so the structure if the plants grown from those beans probably wont have be much differnt then parents, with exception of differnt phenos u may or may not get from seeds. But… On the other hand bc its seeds made from a plant that its own hormones are making it grow with extra vigor, its not hard to believe that there is a good chance those seeds with have some extra vigor when growing.
I think unless you were growing quite a few if them it would be hard to tell the differnce bc of the possibility of diff. Phenos.
Ask a few of the more experienced guys
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Ragnar @bob31 @Usmcjojo
One of them should be able to give u a good answer or point u to someone or info that can.
Ill be following this one caught my attention since new project is making some beans.

2 Likes

@nascars welcome to the forum
I’m With @Daddy
Monster cropping is when you take a clone from a flowering plant and reveg it and allow it to grow again
And if the plant was in flower already it would be a female so no seeds
Unless you germinated it with a male plant
The technique that works awesome
But what your saying doesnt make much sense
Are we misunderstanding you maybe ?

3 Likes

Ok so @nascars what you are trying to do will work but only if the clone is female. if she is female you could stress her out so that she turns Herm but do not!!! Allow her to pollinate herself or you will have a generation of herms. Take those feminized pollen sacs and dust them on other female plants and boom female seeds. This process is time consuming and could be a waste of money especially if your a business man. If your a scientist do it and let me know if that crap works. Colodial silver is only used for plants that have already been pollinated by male pollen.

2 Likes

Hello…Thanks for all the info from you all…It is just an experiment on my part…I will keep everyone informed…I bought seeds from ILGM, but I have no way of knowing if all of them seeds are from the same mother plant…
Here is what I have done so far:
1 Monster cropped original plant from normal fem seed
2 took clone from that monster cropped plant
3 Put that 2nd gen clone into flower room by itself, and started collodial silver regimin
4 starting to flower now, when ready will collect pollen
5 will put pollen onto a different feminized plant, to get feminized seeds
6 hopefully I will end up with feminized seeds that grow monster plants with many branches
7 since these plants will grow huge, I will climb up them to the clouds, and slay the giant, there by saving everyone on the planet…( only kidding, there are some people I will not save…)

3 Likes

Oh I get it , your trying to create a monster cropped strain?
Trying to get the seeds to ultimately perform like a monster cropped clone.
:thinking:
Watching!

Exactly…that is my idea…on #5 above, i forgot to add that I will pollinate a (Monster cropped) feminized different plant… so, will end up using monster cropped pollen on a monster cropped plant to see if it will create a monster cropped, feminized seed…I am new to growing, but having good luck using scrog with monster cropped plants…

2 Likes

Quick update on the feminized moster crop northern lights…After almost giving up on turning a female monster cropped feminized plant, which is growing flowers, this week I noticed pollen sacs developing in the center of all the buds…I have used collodial silver on the plant every day for about 3 weeks…I will post some pics of it soon…I will now put a monster cropped feminized female in the room with her/him…Hopefully I will get feminized seeds that will grow monster cropped plants…Time will tell…will update again soon…

Quick update on the feminized moster crop northern lights…After almost giving up on turning a female monster cropped feminized plant, which is growing flowers, this week I noticed pollen sacs developing in the center of all the buds…I have used collodial silver on the plant every day for about 3 weeks…I will post some pics of it soon…I will now put a monster cropped feminized female in the room with her/him…Hopefully I will get feminized seeds that will grow monster cropped plants…Time will tell…will update again soon…

2 Likes

Hi i know this is a old thread, did he eventually do what he said ,would like to know how the end results was with the feminized monstercrop babies?Im wanting to do the same.