Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

Yes I top everything depending on which plants are talking about some are auto some regular …thank you

Update on my auto grow girls looking really nice now can’t wait to see how they turn out

14 Likes

awesome @hillcrest21678! i finally am trying a true screen of green on a northern lights xl fem. thanks for all the ideas…i’ll tag you.

2 Likes

Oh and my experiment going to run 250 W CFL on these to CDG autos and see what I get as far as yield … and my monster cropped blue dream clone has finally gotten roots been transplanted into another pot lets see what she does

6 Likes

Update on blue dream scrog when the lights come on✌🏽

3 Likes

Lights just came

27 Likes

Looking like a bouquet of flowers​:blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose::rosette:

2 Likes

Beautiful…

1 Like

Hope mine.comes.something close to that.

1 Like

Oooo myyyy gooooooooddd.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: that’s a great looking grow wow.

2 Likes

Wait you top your autos?

@hillcrest21678
You have some beautiful plants going brother
You can grow some quality medicine my friend woohoo great looking grow I :bowing_man: In respect

1 Like

Your blue dreamers are amazing!!

3 Likes

Looks like The Amazon looks great keep up the good work

2 Likes

Yes all the time

1 Like

:yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:v:t4:

21 Likes

Yeah exactly, hasn’t got to say nothing :+1::+1:

1 Like

And my auto flower tent a little crowded

19 Likes

They look awsome @hillcrest21678 as usual :wink::grinning::wink::grinning: and honestly, it make me feel bad to tell you this…

Numberous time, in this site, it’s prohabitate to show seeds bag because it’s part of the stealth delivery, if you go public with it, eeee, I will make you make the rest and take measure appropiate (BOM)…

I am very sorry about this…

Save your order # in a different location , like a folder made for it :wink: :innocent: :v:

Hoping that you’ll not take this badly, my fellow grower :grinning:

~Al :innocent: :v:

1 Like

That’s going to be a big harvest! Very nice! Looks like they are getting close too by looking at the leaves.

2 Likes