Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

two pics LED on LED off

10 Likes

Redbud im not trippin about anything all good i post every week need to ask something ask if i can help i will :v:

3 Likes

How many plants do u have in that I’m wanting to do the same an how far off the ground should my wire be before they start growing in it

I have 3 plants there and it is 17 inch from floor to wire :v:

I built my scrog screen to sit 5 inches above pot for enough air flow , because anything under the screen should be trimmed if not growed out through the screen so air can move around the plant .

update day 42 flowering :v:

12 Likes

Looking awesome !!!

BTW when you train with the scrog do you keep pulling the
branches back under the net or do you twist them over and
then back under ?

I just pull back under maybe tie down some if needed. Thanks :v:

1 Like

Your scrog looks awesome , hopefully I’ll get your results as well .

Thanks yoshi hopefully they will fill in nice in next few weeks.Yours will be great.Good job with your auto flowers :v:

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty excited being my first run at it . I’ve seen others grow very short auto’s that was not worth the time , and I’ve seen grow seemingly large . But the details of them finishing was really my que to give it a shot , because I’ve grown a few times , and to go from seed to Finns in 56 days is in heard of , that’s just in flower along , not counting the seedling stage in vegging . So auto’s drawer my interest , and here I am . Now Macgyverstoner and Latewood broke down the process of using the Lucas formula and going into the cold season , I wanted to try before next spring . I must honestly say the process has been ah breeze so far , but now I’m in the stretch , and hoping for maybe 4 inches , anything above that will be very interesting due to my limited space . But hydro and a scrog is my next option as for experience of growing in hydro , merely for the experience more than anything , but they are on cruise control . But with the Lucas formula you can’t used different nutrients that’s well balanced to get more out your grow . In another month I’ll know if they finish on time , and what quality auto’s produce .

Going to use that method on next grow and focus on trimming better how many plants total are there

Man for 3 plants that looks beautiful did u do any topping

Keep posting how long in veg and how tall before starting flowering

1 Like

They were monster cropped clones no topping.were in veg for 5 week maybe :v:

1 Like

Ok thks got three seedling started going to follow your progress for support

What’s up yoshi been enjoying my harvest first grow 9 oz from 4 plants of og kush 1oz down 8 to go

10 Likes

It’s an awesome feeling I know to grow it , and it’s better than anything bought , it smokes better to me . Good job buddy , you did better than me actually .

1 Like

My monster cropped skunk did great outdoors, that’s why I like outdoor grows, the plants give a lot in return. The 4 1/2 plants I got right at 4 lb. the 1/2 plant was a late plant only got about 3 ft tall
Tom

update day 49 flowering:v:

8 Likes