Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

Can open your grow from the back. I’m ready for my new scrog net but due to minor physical issues I can’t crawl under to water ones in the back.

1 Like

I have three plant in a straight row so i dont have to crawl any were.Make it easy for yourself. I have a small tent and that make it easy for me :v:

1 Like

Im really starting to like these lights :v:

11 Likes

Gorgeous!

Do you know what your issue is at the bottom right of the second picture? I’m trying to learn to recognize problems by sight, so was curious.

i have three plants in there it the middle plant that been my problem child. i think she has a little nitrogen problem but no real problem at this stage :v:

1 Like

Didn’t seem to be a problem. Looking good, just checking myself. I was thinking magnesium. :wink:I need more work! Lol

So yoshi, at what point during flower could one start to increase the dark period for increased tricombs ? When I say increase I mean beyond the standard 12 hours.

1 Like

Maybe this will answer my question to you.post:182,topic:3197. I don’t know how to copy, or paste

@rjw71 this how I did my grow on my last harvest , First two weeks into transition from veg to flower , I ran my light schedule at 12/12 . Than for week 3 after transition that most new beginners , "such as myself " I thought it was week eleven if I’ve done an eight week veg , most think that’s how you calendar a cannabis plant , which is completely wrong to my experience , his time is called preflower of transition , so in between veg and flower , there are 3 weeks that’s not actually counted in the grow schedule . But after week 2 in flower , changed lights from 12/12 to 11/13, than next week from 11/13 to 10/14 and leave it there until plant starts to bud and flower for at least 4-6 weeks , you should see rapid flowering and crazy resin trichomes building , that crystal , icy looking stuff on leaves and buds , and pistils should bloom into fat colas , are you can wait until week 6 in flower and switch to 10/14 and get the same results if you did not transition your plant correctly .

2 Likes

The MarsHydro led don’t seem to beanbag invest for Connisuer’s that has a limited budget on grow lights , but hey it’s also an option for me as well . I’m a protege to your technique my friend , awesome job all three times !!!

1 Like

Yoshi i run marsHydro buy choice not because of a budget i could go buy 2000 dollar light today but why.MARS HYDRO WORK

6 Likes

I run two Mars Hydro 700 watt i have always got nice results with it just matter of what you like :v:

1 Like

my flowering tent is 36inx20inx62in :v:

1 Like

post 336 you can see the pics

1 Like

@hillcrest21678 you and me both know it was not a matter of cost for the MarsHydro lights , but for some that might be following the thread . But I must say your scrog looks awesome each time and now added more power , I can’t wait to see them double in size this grow .

3 Likes