Monster cropped conundrum

Drain away trays. You can get them on Amazon. Best item I’ve purchased since I started growing, hands down.

2 Likes

Thanks. I have started making one. Just not sure how I’m going to finish the room I’m making. I like your set up.

2 Likes

I know this may be a dumb question. Let me down easy and don’t curse me out. :joy: I got the bloom plus 4000 coming. Is it worth it. My money is tight. I need something to replace one 600 hps. I think one down would cut the heat a little bit better until I can decide how I’m going to do my room.

So I found a local feed store where I can get happy frog incredibly cheap. I turned around and guess what I Seen jacks. I have seen it in other stores but a little bit pricier and smaller bags. These were big bags and they were cheap. I would really like to know which ones you use if you don’t mind I’ve had some other guys tell me @Hellraiser and @Breezy so many others I’m sorry if I don’t call everybody out. I still have problems trying to get the server.

I use these bags plus Epsom salt I get at the store

3 Likes

They had that. Thanks. I have stuff now that will be around for maybe two grows. I use fox farm. Both soil support bone meal cultivation nation and Dr. earth and the liquid. I quit Dr. Earth because of a bug. That I never have seen before. Plus if it sits wet it will mold. I use just happy frog. I’ve used other supplements in the past. Really looking for some ideas for some grow mediums also. I appreciate the help. The other question is the problem that I am having with Jack’s is it all synthetic? How does this affect the taste the flavor. I do not want to fire cracker. I don’t mind paying more money for something that gives me what I want because this is just for me. I do take care for a few old women with cancer. The love my cookies. I’ll use some of the left over green foliage not much. But they say it help with a soiled stool. I know it sounds crazy. Sorry for talking to much.

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun got you covered @Hemp

1 Like

Yes jacks is synthetic fertilizers. As far as affecting taste, I have never noticed a difference. If you think about it all these nutrient lines offer pretty much the same micro and macro nutrients. Some brands offer their own little twists to the formula but jacks is just straight forward what you need to grow weed.

3 Likes

Hey how is it going? What do you have going on?

1 Like

Currently nothing just enjoying my most recent harvest of GDP. How about you?

I got some stuff I’ll show in a few.

1 Like

I forgot how nice your room is.