Monster cropped clones

will i still need to burp jars with pack in or no?

You’re right and I’m sorry to hillcrest

And I will see you all there

Will

Good job so far. Look at the new shoots leaping out of the clone :slight_smile:

I do, until it’s plain that every bud is dried completely. Then I might open the jar once a month, just to smell it.

1 Like

update just transplanted to final pot and now in tent have not top just let grow flowering clone

2 Likes

can you tell the monster cropped plant?

2 Likes

tlkbear very nice plants wish i could grow outside.i would guess the big one to the right

Iem going to say the one on the right also.

Be Safe

Will

Yes it’s so full of limbs, the ones on left is really 2 plants kinda close together. Can’t wait till it starts flowering :sunglasses::+1::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

I got a question about monster cropping, with all those limbs will the buds be smaller? This is my first try at it.

my first try to guess we will see together

I don’t know how old this blog is but your pics are EXACTLY what I would expect to see. Great job

1 Like

It’s about 20 days at the start. Look up in right corner yours was 10 hours ago
Hope that helps
Tom

thanks Danny keep coming by update in about week just flip to 12/12

DAY 1 of 85

3 Likes

Hillcrest,
I going to be watching for your updates. My plants are not far behind yours. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out…I’ll post a couple of pic’ s later today.

Be Safe
Will

Hillcrest … I like the smart pots you’re using. Are they 5 gallon? I’m using 8 gallon pots outside right now.

MT

1 Like

How do you all like the smart pots versus plastic pots?
I am wanting to change things out and would like any input from you all
Who use them. Thank You

Will

yes i like these pots a lot nice drainage air flow and yes 3.5 liters i think they are