Monster crop when to flip into flower?

Hey guys, @Mudcrab01 @Covertgrower @elheffe702 @Sirsmokes just wondering I flipped last night and was going to take a few clones but my Ph pen screwed up and before I take the monster clones in a fortnight !! Do you guys think 3-4 days will screw with the clones ?? I use the pen to get perfect Ph. And I don’t want to stray from my cloning method because I get around 90% success rate. Personally don’t think it’s a worry. But better to be safe then sorry !!! Or just go back to veg for a couple of days… Ppls opinions appreciated !!! Here’s a pic of girls at flip.

gg4, holy grail, amnesia VIP, blue cheese.

2 Likes

And @Hogmaster the above post any advice… please

@Jam 3-4 days I don’t think would mess much up. They don’t have pistils yet. Should be fine. You could even wait a couple more weeks for a monster crop clone if you’re interested.

4 Likes

@Jam for what it worth my approach to my current plants really is to some degree a set and forget approach. As in I really don’t do PH at all. I take my clones wash the cut site on some rooting compound like clonex and then place them in the planting medium and water with rooting solution. I then place them in domes for a week and then remove the domes.

I really just eye ball the plants to see if they can use a little more or have reached their max rate in regards to nute strength I am using. Haven’t lost a clone or plant yet touch wood.

In regards to your question do what your comfortable with. You could take them now and follow your normal procedure except for being able to PH. Once you get a new meter then continue as normal, I wouldn’t let it stop you.

That said I am used to gorilla growing where I couldn’t always get to them regularly either. Now I am stealth greenhouse growing in my back yard I have really adopted the same approach to looking after them that I would with gorilla growing except I do check them daily.

That said probably not listen to me :joy::joy::joy:…I willing carry out a lot of “no…no’s” when it comes to my plants like defoliating regularly. We have only two seasons in the tropics where I live and crazy high humidity. Therefore to ensure that things like mould are kept at bay as well as great providing great ventilation and a fan I also remove leaves that are showing signs of moisture build up on touching each other.

2 Likes

@Jam I wouldn’t worry about it when you clip them you will be switching your light schedule back to veg anyway the will be fine I have taken them in the first 2weeks or even more in flower

3 Likes

That’s the plan @Covertgrower but I just want one of each strain and phenos as I have 2 amnesia 1 full on sativa and the other indica.

Thanks for advice everyone.

1 Like

@Hogmaster mate how do you tag and message ?? Thanks mate.

Tag is @ in front of name no space and we have no private messages @Jam

1 Like

I just took some clones 6 weeks after flip. They have roots and starting to reveg. U can take them almost anytime. Just remember your clone is the age of its mother and you’re fine. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks @anon95385719 I just wanted some before the turn but Yeh I got 8 monster holy grails with the rest I can’t wait still a long way yet !!! Thanks @anon95385719 !

2 Likes

Lollipoped and it’s worked a treat !! Just off three weeks in !! @Sirsmokes @Mudcrab01 @Covertgrower @Hogmaster

7 Likes

Got my monster clones as well as back up mothers !! The holy grail & Og Kush that I’m flowering are monster clones and the quality of plant leaves the norm behind !! @Covertgrower !!

1 Like

Everything is looking on point

1 Like

They’re looking phenomenal @Jam

1 Like

Thanks mate !! Good to have an ear to lean on here @Covertgrower and @Sirsmokes I’ll send pics after last clean up at end of week 3 !! This gg4 should be called king Kong lol absolute machines and a good bunch of grail. Can’t wait !! Can only imagine what they will look like in 5-6 weeks. The sativa phenos of amnesia VIP is great like a coffee table with one stand lol thanks for positive words fellow growers slash friends !!!

og kush

4 Likes

amnesia VIP sativa pheno

5 Likes

@garrigan62 Iv heard your the person to get good advice !! Is there anything you can suggest with nutes n flowering after stretch I’m about to lollipop them for the last time and anything that will help harvest and 2ND phase of flower !! Is molasses worth trying apart from that I use Cyco a n b flower, rhino skin, top shooter n top booster and bud xl. Have home made co2 and good lighting day temps up to 33 and humidity I can get to 40% with humidifier. Any hints, tricks much appreciated !!

2 Likes

gg4 clone 3 weeks

3 Likes

@Jam

OK good deal…I Just did my harvest. And about three weeks well a longer , But any way going back 3 weeks I started using Scott’s " SUPER BLOOM " 12 - 55 - 6
Every week Them The Molasses One tea spoon gal water every week And then I split the stocks. and this is what I got Just hung last night.

2 Likes