Monster crop when to flip into flower?

I have 2by2by3 is it’s size. But I have 8 little bushy monster clones and 7 of the bigger ones in pics the new strains !! Should I flip ??? Roughly how big u think lil bushy ones will grow out to ??? Waiting on opinions and advice !!!

Meters that is and I can make a little more if needed. And thank rob. How do u tag someone lol

What are you using for lighting @jam?
This might be the determining factor of how soon to flip them. They’ll could stretch quite a bit during flowering. I don’t want you to run out of room.

1 Like

Iv got 1600 watts hid !! Hid Hps mate what do u think Covertgrower ??

this gives idea of space probably over half of room left so need it soon !! I just want an inch or two more on little ones !!! What ya think ???

I think you should be ok for awhile. I think the determining factor is down to how soon you need to harvest for some quality flower!
The scrog nets will keep the heights down and help as well. You’ve been vegging for about 2 months? @Jam

Correct about that !! The large ones from seed and small monsters were taken off and clones same time. Just a bit worried cause this gg4 and amnesia are supposed to go crazy in the stretch !! I’m a bit stuck as I want large ones to go but little ones another week. So I’ll wait it out a week. What ya thinks ???

I think a week is more than acceptable @Jam

2 Likes

Agreed, I’ll take one more pic before flip !!

Hi Jam.your babies are looking just dandy buddy.
Im just about to venture into the indoor growing and
was eyeballing your tent.what size is it and where
did you purchase it…
My grow area is 2.5x3.0 2.3 high
From down under down under lol…tas :smiley:

1 Like

This is the same plant that is the first pic I took couple of days back !! Chronic growth for passive set up !!! Yeww

2 Likes

Hey mate, good ol eBay lol but decent about 200$ from memory 2/2/3 mts could be half a meter more but when you look then up you will see as its biggest you get. And are worth every cent. No light leakage easy access.

Cheers bud.i’ll have a geezer .:+1:

Same baby 6 days later !!!

3 Likes

Mare how do u tag somebody I wanted to show you and a few others. But can’t work it out lol

1 Like

@Jam add an @ in front of the name and you will see a drop box as you start to type

Thank you @Mudcrab01 it’s an area I have no expertise. Lol thank you. What you think of the difference in 6 days.

2 Likes

Looks good mate they certainly change a lot every seven days. That’s for sure. @Jam

G’day, @Jam, and welcome! Your ladies look great.

Thanks got about four days till I flip, can’t wait especially the stretch on gorilla no-4 !!