Monster crop when to flip into flower?

I’m needing to know after it starts getting normal leaves. Does it need the normal growth for a while or as soon as new proper leaves show ? And when u flip do they have a more intense grow spurt ? ATM there a foot high and thick and bushy with some nice new growth. Advice would be appreciated !!!

1 Like

This comes down to prefrence, once they develop roots you can put them into flower when you want. How much room you have can also play a role. The longer you veg, the bigger the plant = more buds!!!

3 Likes

They do stretch after going back into flower. This is light intensity, phenotype and strain dependent. They may never get “normal” leaves, but that’s ok. You can put them to flower as soon as they get roots, if you want, but I usually let them get just as large as my other plants normally would, then change the light schedule.
Hope this helps, and happy growing. @Jam
Welcome to ILGM

5 Likes

ATM they r afoot to a foot n a half tall, thick n bushy. I don’t want any higher than 4 foot tall. I have 5 holy grails and four gorrila4’s. Gorrilas are 2.5 feet. My room is 2mts tall 2 wide and about 3 long !! I’m wanting a beautiful scrog as many branches. Is there a way to send pics ?? Thanks mate

2 Likes

@Jam you could scrog them no problem. They’re great for that too. The picture upload button is in the lower right of the dialogue box. It’s the grey button with an arrow up. ^

1 Like

This is just one baby of 8 and thanks bud !! I’m glad Ppl with similar knowledge share it !! I’m Todd from Australia nice to meet u !!

7 Likes

Hey @Jam awesome. We have quite a few you from down unda here. @Mudcrab01 is one who I follow his journal exclusively. From the states here.
Your girls look really healthy. Nice growing!

3 Likes

Hi @Jam how are you, your plants are looking good there are even over taking the pot a bit.

1 Like

Thanks man it was leaning a bit cause I was spraying them. But these pics are my new so I’ll flip them and take clones. Gorilla glue 4, amnesia VIP, blue cheese. Also that clone I showed u. Being a monster will it double in size. As in more growth spurt than off a seeded plant ? Sorry for the bombardment of questions lol

3 Likes

Thanks I know do you think I should turn them soon ? There are bigger n taller ones , not by much though. Fairly uniform. It’s holy grail !! GOOD dank !!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Welcome to forum. Beautiful girls!

1 Like

What nutes are you using during veg and flower mate out of interest. A lot of nutes suggested on here are from US and only available there, or expensive as all get out here or hard to get a regular supply here.@Jam

Mate I just use coco grow a&b and same flower. But I also use other notes and stimulants at certain times throughout whole cycle. Like piranha & voodoo juice at start of veg. But shut it down after a fortnight. And others throughout grow. If you want I’ll hand it out. Like when I cut my flowering clones, they say take double as a lot won’t make it. I took 12 and ten made it. And all stonkers now. I normally write out a schedule on calendar and reminders on phone. Lol

1 Like

Cyco not coco bloody auto correct

1 Like

Thank you very much my new lines !! Can’t wait !! Lol that holy grail is the most beautiful all round tastes beautiful !!

1 Like

@Jam

I keep it pretty simple I suppose… normally good ole seasol Powerfeed for Tomatoes and Vegetables during veg with the addition of a Manutec product a few weeks later in veg. Also use a root booster every two weeks or so during veg.

For flowering I am using Manutec Mono Potassium Phosphate and that’s it.

Oh I also feed Molasses every water as it has worked well for me with other plants when growing in soil.

I think molasses works on tomatoes, juicier !!

1 Like

Looking good @Jam we do have a few outback growers… welcome I too am from the statest just tag if you need anything
Rob

2 Likes

@Jam how much space do you have for them to stretch into? If not much you can always bend the taller tops over as well.
If you don’t have much more room, I would consider fipping them sooner than later.

1 Like