Monsanto And Bayer Are Maneuvering To Take Over The Cannabis Market

This isn’t new news, but it’s important news. I invite all of you to do your own sleuthing, of course. This is just a good jumping off point.

4 Likes

I’m still surprised that some are confused on this :thinking:

1 Like
4 Likes

Look, I don’t know who’s flagging this, but you need to stop. Now. This violates no tos.

4 Likes

Yuck.

1 Like

Ok. @Hogmaster, @garrigan65, @Donaldj, @MacGyverStoner

@wickedale keeps flagging this and editing my topic because he deems it inappropriate.

2 Likes

Buddy, you need to stop.

2 Likes

Wait, what?

1 Like

Look, buddy, you’re the one bringing politics into this. I am really sick of your bs. This needs to stop. You are in the wrong.

3 Likes

There’s nothing political about this article which discusses the cannabis industry. YOU are inserting your politics by removing the info. Talk about a freaking Nazi. You are not my buddy. Buddy is the nicest I could come up with.

Now, stop violating the terms of service. I have asked you repeatedly.

3 Likes

@elheffe702

Right? Can you believe this guy?

2 Likes

I’m just super confused.

I mean, did you read the article?

2 Likes

This is in the member’s lounge. Lounge, dude.

4 Likes

Bayer just lost a major lawsuit , billions and is looking at bankruptcy , might put a dent in their plans, and more are jumpin on board for more lawsuits.

4 Likes

And frankly, changing someone else’s title to “Junk Topic” is much more inflammatory than posting a link to an article about the industry.

That is junk.

4 Likes

It’s being taken care of. Ignore him.

3 Likes

Done.

The question is, is there enough lobby power to gear the cannabis laws in their favor?

2 Likes

I belong to a couple seed saver groups that are keeping heirloom seeds alive. I believe we can do the same with MJ seeds. One of the groups we have a blind seed exchange. Keeps things going. There are enough people in the world I think to keep the genetics out there if we all participate and not just watch.

8 Likes

I hope so! There’s too much beautiful genetic variety now, to see it all potentially go away.

8 Likes