Monk's third try: 2 LSD, 2 banana kush , and 2 afghan

Welcome back monkman…I wish you success with this grow and I have faith that you’ll do at least as well as a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest lol. Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what the Banana Kush is like. Good luck with this grow :v:

1 Like

I’m happy to see this journal! Good luck, Monk! :v:

2 Likes

The bigger question, hows the knee? I hope you are getting around better.

2 Likes

thanks for all the encouragement gang! i should be done with my brace in a couple of weeks, approximately the same time as i will get the afgan in. if the shipping is delayed i will use cherry pie instead.

7 Likes

I will try and keep up better. How is your knee doing. I have not been on this side for a bit

2 Likes

i am heading into town shortly to send in my check for the afgani and blue haze i ordered from the christmas sale. i am posting on here so i can keep track of how long it took to go thru the system before i get my seeds. i will also be picking up the 2ft t5 so i will be ready to start the germ when i get the seeds.

5 Likes

Sounds good Monk, I was going to order seeds but then I did this…

9 Likes

They look great Zparkie, nice clutch you got there :+1: what are the strain/s?

2 Likes

I have grape infernos, pineapple chunks, a crystal, and some strawberry cheese cakes. :smiley:

4 Likes

Out of likes earlier fellas.
Dude that’s a nice combo of strains :+1: best of luck w them going forward.

Glad to hear that my friend, definitely something to look forward to. Take Care bud :wink:

2 Likes

Did the males live? I realized last night i never sent the addy

2 Likes

Yes I think they did, but still growing some roots. I am going to check them in the morning.

1 Like

i am now ready to start my next six plants, i have the super soil, the “mother’s earth potting soil”, the solo cups, and my new light all set to get running. i am waiting with bated breath lol. it has only been 2 days, but, i am ready to through the little girls into water as soon as they show up!

8 Likes

a friend of mine asked me to post this on here to see what you folks think, i haven’t investigated it at all yet so if you find anything, let me know.

Wondering if you could put this product up on the forum, may help some peeps with medical conditions, very interesting plant

Scaevola spinescens (Maroon Bush) is the only Bushfood ever allowed to be used by hospitals in Western Australia.

I implore you to google scholar this exceptional botanical and search the internet for more valuable information.

Pittosporum angustifolium is a Gumby Gumby botanical and is for men only. Not to be ingested by women.

Geijera parviflora shares a few of the same constituents as Cannabis sativa and indica and an incredible botanical with benefits which will enhance your wellbeing.

You can get preparations for women also

4 Likes

got email from ILGM today saying that they received my payment, won’t be long now.

6 Likes

got the email that they shipped my seeds today, that means that i will get them either friday, sat, or monday. i still need to get a gallon of distilled water and a means to mount my flor. lights. i guess i have to poop or get off the pot lol.

3 Likes

i got an email today saying that i will be receiving my seeds via UPS today between 10 and 11am … wooooo hoooo. i was just getting ready to go into town to get lunch and go to home depot to get a couple “s” and a couple rings to mount the new t5 in my basement, oops and almost forgot that i have to get a gallon of distilled water. i suspect i will have seeds in cups of water by the end of the day. btw, that will make it 9 days since i sent my check in! i am really ready to start back into growing some girls!

7 Likes

Happy day

2 Likes

Great news, I can tell ya I just finished my third grow and it sure was “easier” with the experience I got last year. On my 4th now and will be starting my 5th early next month. All the help her sure accelerated my learning curve. I can’t hank y’all enough.

4 Likes