Monk's third try: 2 LSD, 2 banana kush , and 2 afghan

i am tweaking my grow a bit. i went and bought a 2ft t5 with high output lights to do the germ/seedling stage. i like to fuss over them when they are that little. as i am on 6-2 light schedule i check them three times a day and water as needed. i have a little seedling greenhouse from my previous grows that is tall enough for the plants to get their first 4 nodes in and get to the veg stage.
instead of putting an inch of super soil in bottom of solo cup i am only going to put in a half inch and then only fill with seedling soil to an inch and a half from the top instead of a half inch as before . this is to try to keep them in solo cup for only 3 weeks instead of the 4 or 5 which is what happened when i filled them all the way up for the transfer to 3 gallon pot. i will get my lights in the next week and get a place set up to grow at my house.
i still have my tents at my buddies house, two 4’x4’x74 inches secret jardins. i will still be using the 315 sunsystem ceramic light in the veg tent and the 630 sunsystem in the flower tent. i still have the exhaust fans for both and a filter in flower tent. both tents have a big floor fan but i have added a coup[le smaller fans to mount on the tent poles for the flower tent. my only job to get the stuff ready is a clean up job for both tents. i will have to go over the flower tent with peroxide and water because i had some seeds in the last harvest, not a lot but some so i figured i better clean this time. i had a herme my first grow and i didn’t clean the tent before i had to bring the second grow in so hopefully this will fix the bit of seeds i have. i will remember to wash the cloth cover of the filter also.
i will still be using “the treehouse’s” supersoil for this grow, it worked great for the last grow except for the part where most all my leaves were yellow 3/4 of the way thru flower. my feeling on that is that i did not get ahead of the nitrogen that blue dream notoriously sucks down and i think i will not have that problem with the strains i’m doing this grow. i will use terp tea veg and bloom if need be(when the plants ask for it).
i have also given up on the perpetual grow idea. from what i got out of the last grow i am now going to two grows a year and will start the 2nd when appropriate to the flowering of the first grow.

@Rayofsunshine @Bubblehead @BobbyDigital @Budbrother @Gremmall @GreenJewels @dbrn32

16 Likes

@Covertgrower @Cannabian @PurpNGold74 @Thumper @Bluedonut09 @AAA @zparkie2 @RAP

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Mote

2 Likes

Obvs… im here and watching as per usual! Speaking of strains… o its in the title… restate for stoners please! :joy:

1 Like

Welcome back to the grow world!

1 Like

lol just finished a blue dream fatty, been there done that lol, banana kush LSD, and afgan. still need to get another strain or two for my second grow for this year but have lots of time. i will be sending a check in for the afgan and blueberry kush on wednesday and will start the grow when i get the seeds in unless there is a shipping delay, last time i got them in ten days from mailing check. when i sent a personal check it took almost 4 weeks so i sent a usps mail order last time and it worked a lot faster.

7 Likes

Gotta lsd x maui somewhere… thing scares the pants off me. Might drop it along side ya :wink:

6 Likes

What LSD is it?

1 Like

Good luck @monkman

Drop it Purp!

3 Likes

Go get’em monkman!

2 Likes

fem from ILGM, for what i’m doing i am only growing fems.

2 Likes

Happy Growing Monk!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag I’m here and watching.

1 Like

Thank you, @monkman following along! Would love to breed the blueberry kush w/ NYC Blue diesel. Put it on em @monkman!

2 Likes

@monkman, I’m going to tag along also, if you don’t mind. I am glad that you are on the mends. I feel your pain having had both my knees replaced

2 Likes

welcome @repins12, you’re not the only one i missed. and what i’m going thru is 1/10 what you went thru bud. i have not had any pain with this injury so far except for the swelling

4 Likes

Good for you brother. I had a helluva time with my first one, almost didn’t let them do the other one. The swelling sucks but, will pass with time. I still get around better than a lot of people and most are surprised when they find out how many spare parts I got. Don’t let them get you hooked on those pain killers like they tried to do to me. I went into the pain management clinic over 15 years ago and told them, I’m not coming back until I can’t walk, told my doctor the same thing.

10 Likes

Good Luck Monk , hope all works out for you, and glad your knee is getting better. Sounds like a great plan you have, 2020 is going to be a good year :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag Brother, wishing you all the best on your new grow :+1:
Fun strains, chew your ear off later gator!
Set coordinates to Watchin! :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :popcorn: :hotdog: :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Good luck with these!

1 Like